Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Easter hounds!

Or happy chocolate egg day if you're not religious.

:D

Btw, for the record, those caramel filled Hershey kisses and the coconut ones are absolutely *divine*

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hedonists! The lot of you. Hedonists.

I has no chocolate or peeps, damn you all. All I has is beer. And some mozzarella cheese at home.

I'd spare some chocolate for you, Greg. I have a *ton* here, because I bought some, and then both sets of grandparents got some for my girl, too. We may well have chocolate until Halloween.

Which works out.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I purposely ordered the Bunny to *not* bring chocolate. Except the chocolate dipped peeps of course. I have no willpower.

But jelly beans and sweetarts have no power over me. So we have a ton of that.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I purposely ordered the Bunny to *not* bring chocolate. Except the chocolate dipped peeps of course. I have no willpower.

I'm still not sold on the idea of chocolate peeps.... But I distrust peeps in the first place.

Cadbury caramel eggs, on the other hand... and Reese's Eggs, and these new Almond Joy eggs, and.... well, you get the idea.

I have some willpower, when I need to. I just choose not to need it most of the time.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Well, I was sold on the idea of chocolate-dipped bacon, so chocolate-dipped peeps are just kinda' there. A peep, a couple chunks o' chocolate, some graham crackers, all wrapped in a couple slices of bacon, grilled over an open fire, with a few slices of Swiss cheese, and a beer or hard cider (or a few) on the side and I'd be having things.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Honestly, the chocolate dipped peeps started as more of an experiment than anything else. :Shrug: I don't really like peeps. But dip them in chocolate? And they suddenly looked real interesting.

And they did not disappoint.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A peep, a couple chunks o' chocolate, some graham crackers, all wrapped in a couple slices of bacon, grilled over an open fire, with a few slices of Swiss cheese, and a beer or hard cider

Well, see, then they're basically gourmet s'mores.

I could get behind that idea.

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sick! To much Chocolate Bunnies! No more Chocolate Bunnies!

*looks at the chocolate bunny in boston's hand*

Take it away!

*hurl*

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aw...Dan, you have a tummy ache? Try rubbing it counterclockwise. Slowly. :Shrug:

Your stomach. Not the bunny. :tongue

ETA: Well, you can try rubbing the bunny, but I don't think it'll help.

And on that weird note :e2yawn: I'm gonna head out.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Yes, cheese on the side - although...

Bacon-wrapped 's'mores with a slice of cheese in the middle doesn't sound so bad.

My friend Erika is coming home tonight. I'll get to see her tomorrow afternoon. Her son has 6-12 months of recovery and therapy ahead of him, but he's alive. I just need to try to figure out how I'm going to keep showing her how much I care every day.

I tend to be the invisible man - if I'm not around people forget I exist. Hell, I've had people ignore me when I was waving my hands in their face.

Regardless, tomorrow's the first day of an excellent new job doing what I want to do.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds good, Greg.

The job and the social life stuff.

The cheese on the actual smore? Not so sure about that...

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone here still awake?

I'm having some current trouble in my WIP, because well simply I've never drank, and my characters are drinking.

So now i have a question, what's it like to be drunk? Is it really like they show it on movies, where the room's kind of spinning and you think you make sense but you really sound like an idiot? Do you know your drunk... when you are drunk?

More importantly, when you get black out drunk like. Exactly how much do you end up remembering from the night before. Some, nothing, parts, depends? Thanks any info would be really great!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:D Hi Ally. I'm guessing you've never been drunk...

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Nope. Never even drank. Sips of stuff but i don't drink, so that's why i'm asking. I asked a friend, but to put it plainly all she could do was tell me how awesome being drunk was and didn't give me much real insight as to what exactly it was like. But then she gave me way too much insight as to what being hung over was like.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Different people are different drunks...some get violent, some get LOUD, others quiet, some get really...loose in a dance/fun way not talking in a sexual way, but some probably do that too.

I talk more, normally I'm shy and quiet. I play pool better.:D I usually drink Colorado Bulldogs when I used to go out and they tend to sneak up on you. So, I'm drunk before I realize that I'm drunk, but there's like a zone in between plastered and sober, a buzz zone. That's where you're feeling pretty relaxed and happy. Not slurring, staggering, or making a fool out of yourself. But keep drinking and you're soon past that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.