Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, and i just started a brand new story, with an idea i got two nights ago. I've only started writing it yesterday in work, and so far i'm almost 12K in already!

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, and i just started a brand new story, with an idea i got two nights ago. I've only started writing it yesterday in work, and so far i'm almost 12K in already!

sorry about the slow reply...I nodded off...anyway--12,000 in two days?! Wow!

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Delivered all the final paperwork to my new employer this afternoon. I'll miss the first week's pay, but after that they pay every Friday and it should be available on a new Visa debit card by the following Tuesday at the latest. That first paycheck will be nice, but it's going to be a long haul for the next 2 weeks. I'll have to stretch things out as much as I can with my last unemployment payment and fend off my landlord a little bit longer. After that it should be easy sailing.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah last night i ended up writing just 300 words under 10K in one day! Over all in two i got to 14K!

Good luck with everything Greg!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
That reaction looks like the same one I got when I told people that I was leaving.

:D

Thanks Ally. :Hug2:

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Yaaay! I'm glad things worked out, dwagon. <3

So far the new job is going well. I have tomorrow off before jumping in head first with an 11 hour work day and a tour of one of the local universities. If I can get the funding figured out, I'm hoping to go back to school this fall. We'll see if it works out, but it would be nice because they have a great publishing/editing program in their English department. They even have a publishing house on campus.

If it all works out like I'm HOPING it will, I'll get this second job at the bank, work both jobs for the summer then quit one and do school. Guess we'll have to see.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yay Abby!! Sounds like things are really turning around for you. I'm so happy for you, especially about the school part. I'm with Soapy- I'd love to go back to school.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
paasplaatje146.gif

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
SO DID I!!! And i poked holes in them weeks ahead of time so they were SUPER stale when i ate them YUMMMMYYYY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.