Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Shadow is a happy girl. She just got an order for something besides writing. -- a necklace. One of my other obsessions. and yes, I will get paid for it! WOOT!

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
I am back from the dead. *coughsputtercough*

Sorta.

Day 8 for sick kiddos, day 5(?) for me. But I'm upright at least.

While on bed rest, I watched a TON of Supernatural with the subtitles on. In order to stay hydrated and flush my system, I decided to force myself to drink every time someone [groaned demonically]. :D It worked well.

Also, played a TON of Battleship. And since the littlest one has a hard time understanding *how* the game goes, and simply enjoys randomly screaming out "hit!" or "miss!", there was a lot of [groaning demonically] coming from me. :rolleyes:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I put an ad in the local craigslist to see if anybody wants in on this project. Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way because maybe I need to start with a production company or something. I have no idea how to proceed with this idea so I'm stumbling around until I figure it out.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Shadow is a happy girl. She just got an order for something besides writing. -- a necklace. One of my other obsessions. and yes, I will get paid for it! WOOT!

Congrats!! I bet they're beautiful!

I am back from the dead. *coughsputtercough*

Sorta.

Day 8 for sick kiddos, day 5(?) for me. But I'm upright at least.

Ugh, sounds absolutely horrid, Soapy. I bet you're exhausted. :( Hope you get better soon. :Hug2:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Over the last year or so, I've done my share of whining/griping/venting/whatever here and just want to say thanks to you guys for listening and for whatever happy thought/positive vibe you may have sent our way.

Turns out there is a light at the end of this long dark tunnel. Right now, it's just a glimmer, but it's better than the dark.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.