Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! How are you guys doing?

Grrrr... i have to write a essay about something i utterly hate... sports. This is going to be a disaster...

:hi: Ally.

A certain sport or just any sport?

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

Its a stupid class i took just because i needed the credits. Sports in America. My second paper has to be about the worst sports rule to be instituted in the last 100 years in any sport, and then i have to find resources to defend my argument.

I asked my boyfriend and he told me to research designated hitter

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Hi guys...nice, quiet Sunday.

A buddy of mine is gonna make the call to the next job folks so I can get in and get out of the current hell-hole. Pretty soon I'll be able to start the clock on my exit time.

Hope it works out and you're out of there soon! I thought of you today in the grocery store when I was in the fresh produce isle and they had a display of kim chee. :D No, I did not buy any.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! How are you guys doing?

Grrrr... i have to write a essay about something i utterly hate... sports. This is going to be a disaster...

The Yankees are my specialty...just sayin'...a smile and 50 bucks and I'll write it.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Teddddd! I've missed me, too. I keep leaving.

If you unleash a monster, you are responsible for the mess it makes. Just remember that. And I'm not going to raise a horde of zombies to clear out the disaster, no matter HOW disgusting things get.

BRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

Its a stupid class i took just because i needed the credits. Sports in America. My second paper has to be about the worst sports rule to be instituted in the last 100 years in any sport, and then i have to find resources to defend my argument.

I asked my boyfriend and he told me to research designated hitter

Ugh! Yeah, sorry there Ally, not much on sports myself. I don't think I'll be any help on that. I can't believe you took that course, I didn't even know that had a course like that in college. :Shrug:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
The Yankees are my specialty...just sayin'...a smile and 50 bucks and I'll write it.

Thank you... but i think i should write this nightmare myself, if I make too much of a good paper, my professor will get suspicious, considering i made a fool of myself the last class for not knowing what March Madness was....

thanks guys!

You know, the worst sports rule to be started, for many was the 30-second shot clock in basketball because it took out strategy and rewarded ultra-aggressive behavior.

Or restricter plates in racing.

That's a good one!!! We just had to watch a video about March Madness and the Georgetown vs. Villanova game in 1985 (i think) and we talked about that for a bit. I'm going to steal this one for my next paper...

Ugh! Yeah, sorry there Ally, not much on sports myself. I don't think I'll be any help on that. I can't believe you took that course, I didn't even know that had a course like that in college. :Shrug:

Yeah i took it because i was told it was easy... the person lied...

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I'm watching a free movie on youtube called American Scary. It's about the Horror Hosts from the regional channels in America during the 50's, 60's and on. Personally, I grew up on Son of Svengooli.

So, it's a fun show to watch. Here's the link. Go ahead, you can click it, it won't bite. I promise, it'll either be dead or take you to the show I just described. Really.

You trust me, right? I'm your friend.

And I really like you guys. A lot. A whole lot, really.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Hounds

Winter has reasserted itself, and I left my coffee cup in my driveway.

I'm hoping this is not indicative of my day.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all.

So Bos has cold weather, Ali has written a sports paper, Ted is getting a new job (Thank goodness) and Bri has returned.

Sorry been awol a lot lately. Many many things to be done of late, including writing. :D

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Hope it warms up for you soon, Bos. :( It was nice here the last couple weeks- 70's and low 80's- and now it's only in the 30's 40's. Damn Mother Nature is such a tease!

Are you really into gardening and stuff? I've tried several times but I either kill the plant or a friend steals it (they call it 'rescuing').

Status
Not open for further replies.