Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Couple of years ago my little one had something that took her down for about three days. She had a slight fever, but never enough to warrant taking her in to the hospital. Spent most of her time on the sofa, napping and watching tv, but she eventually got through it.

I'm sure your boys will get better, too, but it's just a long haul until they do.

:Hug2:

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Couple of years ago my little one had something that took her down for about three days. She had a slight fever, but never enough to warrant taking her in to the hospital. Spent most of her time on the sofa, napping and watching tv, but she eventually got through it.

I'm sure your boys will get better, too, but it's just a long haul until they do.

:Hug2:

I remember that four of my kids had the stomach flu at the same time. I desperately wanted 8 shop vacs...one nozzle for each end of each child to aid me in the clean up...what a week that was.

TumbleHome

Inconsequential. Also: short.
Registered
Reaction score
Whenever I watch THE BIG LEBOWSKI, as I am now, I think to myself, "You're never going to write this good. You should quit, you fraud."

Anyone want to go out drinking with me?

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Just don't buy the farm.
:roll:

I remember that four of my kids had the stomach flu at the same time. I desperately wanted 8 shop vacs...one nozzle for each end of each child to aid me in the clean up...what a week that was.
:Jaw: WINNER.

Whenever I watch THE BIG LEBOWSKI, as I am now, I think to myself, "You're never going to write this good. You should quit, you fraud."
This happens whenever I read Octavia Butler. And most recently with a couple new writers I discovered. I *try* and see it as inspiration. (after I have a good cry about it, that is)

Anyone want to go out drinking with me?
Normally, I'd be *all* over this.

But...I got THE SICKNESS :e2cry:

*tosses keys to the hearse on the counter*

Abs, you're on hearse duty okay?

:e2thud:

*dies*

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Last night I dreamed the kids and I were moving a grand piano into a hollow tree so we could play and not disturb anyone.

I think my hub's schedule and the constant "shhh, Dad is sleeping or Dad is studying" status is getting to me.

:e2hammer:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
But...I got THE SICKNESS :e2cry:

*tosses keys to the hearse on the counter*

Abs, you're on hearse duty okay?

:e2thud:

*dies*

*seals Soap in plastic bubble, calls in HAZMAT squad*

I'm sorry to do this to you, but it's for ouryour own good.

*adjusts full quarantine protective gear*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Has no idea...

Hello late hounds. I was suppose to go do laundry tonight when I got off work, but I passed out soon as i got home. :( (only got one hour of sleep last night)

Anway just woke up. Thought I could draw mustaches on all the sleeping AWers.

Status
Not open for further replies.