Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Then it's definitely time to bail.

:D

You might as well apply. Can't hurt, after all, and you're clearly not happy where you are.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hail.jpg

we had 4" depth of hail on I-74 this evening...it took snow plows to clear the highway...cars became stuck...thankfully the funnel cloud didn't become a tornado.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
They've already crossed a bunch of lines. It's okay, I've applied to some other places and once I get in at one of those, I'm out of there. They can't do this to people.

Here's the funny part: most of this area knows this company and what they are about, so they are having a harder and harder time finding workers. It's gotten to the point where they are offering $200 for referrals. If the person works for 6 months, you get the money. Nobody wants to be responsible for subjecting their friends to such insanity. The labor pool is drying up despite the terrible economy. That says something.

Right now I'm watching a banned documentary on the damage done to Falluja as a result of American depleted uranium and white phosphorus weapons dropped on the city. Horrid stuff.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
How lazy can one person get? I needed a pen off the desk, but instead of getting up and stretching my arm out to get it, I flung a long sleeve shirt over there holding one sleeve and pulled. Now the pen is in the floor. Er...still just out of reach. Can someone come pick this up for me? Oh, and while your here maybe get me something to eat and drink from the fridge. I'd appreciate it.

I'm saving my energy for the eleven hour shift I have coming up Sunday. :Shrug:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
How lazy can one person get? I needed a pen off the desk, but instead of getting up and stretching my arm out to get it,
Um...I spent all day in my pjs (aka. long johns), except for changing for dinner. :rolleyes: I'm not the best judge of lazy.

Or maybe I am. :tongue

I flung a long sleeve shirt over there holding one sleeve and pulled. Now the pen is in the floor. Er...still just out of reach.
:roll: that doesn't sound very effective, Night.

I'm saving my energy for the eleven hour shift I have coming up Sunday. :Shrug:
:( gah! sorry.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I told the boss I didn't mind the long shifts as long as they weren't on Sunday. This has been the third Sunday in a row that he's given me long shifts. :mad:

oh crap, I'm going to have to get up and get something to drink. I think I'm dehydrating. :e2bummed:

That sucks, not that I'm dehydrated, but that I have to get up. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
HR is part of the problem. No, that place is just plain evil and I'll be happy to be done with them.

I wonder if I can stay awake long enough to watch the F1 race tonight? Mmmmm

Good luck getting out of there! Once you get out of hell can you throw a rope down for me?

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Hey there!

*offers Night some tail cream* You know, it says on the jar that this stuff is really good for dragon tails. Makes them extra soft and luxurious to the touch.

Soapy, wearing pj's around my apartment is fancy dress. But I do put clothes on when I fry up bacon. Obvious reasons there...

have a good night, folks

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ally. :)

Ted no one is going to make any part of my body soft. Not in here, no way. Is ironclad!

goodnight Ted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.