Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Me and Will got stopped by a school police guy while in a playground once, asking why we weren't in school, a few years ago. We laughed and showed him our ID's that showed we were 19. He gave them back angry, and insisted to see our college ID's after that he told us to act our age then and walked off.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Can I trade the tail cream for some booze? Or did Regdog take it all?

The swings are fun. I used to have a park by my old house, used to go there at night and swing.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Literally ever since i was a kid i could sit on a swing for hours in complete silence. My mom took me to the park alot as a kid, because she knew she could pretty much have the whole day off because i would just sit, swing and never bother her. She still thinks its the weirdest thing.

I love swings! I pretty much just sit there and think for hours, contemplate life an all that. Its great for coming up with new story ideas. Technically the beginning framework for my series was started on a swing, as i sat there daydreaming as a child

YOUR SO LUCK NIGHT!!! (or at least were) You honestly have no idea what i would give to be able to have a swing set so close to me. The closet one to my house is three blocks away, and homeless crazy people are know to leave near by at night, and during the day there are a million little kids occupying them.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You can have one of those rope ones, where you can swing out over a lake or pond and then let go. I've never got to do that, but it always looks like fun on tv. :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
heheeh!

You know i was just telling my boyfriend that if i ever become rich i'm finding someone to make me an epic swing! One that will have a built in computer, so i can swing and write at the same time!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, over there wasn't the best part of the city, either. But since I was raised in poor parts of town, it takes quite a bit to scare me. Being alone in the dark, in a gang infested area might scare most people, but I never had any trouble and always had the park to myself unless one of my brothers showed up. They liked it there at night, too. I guess they still do, they still live over there. I miss it sometimes.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
My mom would never let me out there at night. :( But now my school is in the suburbs, if the playground wasn't a good bit away i'd love to go at night! Maybe i can sneak into he playground of the school across the street... Hum....

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
not like i'm trying to break into the grade school, just borrowing there swings at night! hehehehe

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You wouldn't enjoy it. You'll be afraid that you'll get caught the whole time. By whom, I have no idea... maybe the playground detectives or something. :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Your probably right. I'll have to do more research to see if they have any security. Playground stakeout!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

You're not going to get much writing done that way. :p May be worth it though, just to get to swing under the stars and moon on a warm summer's night. ;)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Heheehehehehe! Very true. Well tonight i'll write. Tomorrow night though. Playground beware!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hope you have the gear...binoculars, camera, snacks, trench coat, hat, drinks, pen, paper, portable potty nearby, etc. it could be a long stakeout. Or are you just going to hop the fence and go for it? :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Not sure yet. Its only right across the street and the fence is only hip level.

Last year when the school was closed down everyone went there, but then they rebuilt the school and i'm not sure if they added camera or anything. I doubt they did but who knows.

*Looks around room* Trench coat, pen, paper, drinks, hat, snacks... damn i left my binoculars at home!!!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think you should send a pansy in first. Talk some kid into going and playing there at night and see what happens to him. :roll:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I have the perfect person for the job!!!!

*Picks up phone to text boyfriend*

Great Idea!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:D I meet someone not close to you, but hey that'll work.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Night Ted!

Wow i'm getting alot of words out... sadly i'm really not looking forward to writing this upcoming scene....

Status
Not open for further replies.