Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Everytime you two do that my eyelids get heavy

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Goodnight Soapy and bos. Sleep tight. I'll be drugged up soon and off to no where land.

Good night all. :)

until the blood takers creep in here and suck the blood out of me, that is. and then the nurses come in and do vitals, and then the doc comes in at five. wth?! I can't get any sleep it this place. :/

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Goodnight Soapy and bos. Sleep tight. I'll be drugged up soon and off to no where land.

Good night all. :)

Not you too!

Good, night. I hope you get out of there soon :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I might be around for a little bit longer, Dan. At least until they shoot the drugs into my IV. I told them no, because I needed to write, so now they sneak it into my IV without telling me and then I'm out. :(

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
I might be around for a little bit longer, Dan. At least until they shoot the drugs into my IV. I told them no, because I needed to write, so now they sneak it into my IV without telling me and then I'm out. :(

Devils :mad:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Night, like I said, I'd offer you a few pints of my go-go juice but I'm not so sure you'd like the consequences. You don't mind seeing things that aren't really there, do you?

Probably depends on what I'm seeing...now if I could see..say Paul Walker, then sure hand some over.

TumbleHome

Inconsequential. Also: short.
Registered
Reaction score
night-flyer... I don't know you, but you're awesome.

I'm totally picturing you taking over the hospital Rock N' Roll High School style.

(Hope everyone is having a great night and writing weird stuff.)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Well, not quite. :D Maybe tomorrow, though. I did manage to get a nurse to hunt down some decent coffee, though, and my daughter brought me my hazelnut creamer from home. Oh yeah, I'm getting some writing done tonight, that's for sure. :)

Good to see you again, TumbleHome, I thought that the hounds done ate you for sure. :D I never know, they seldom ever save me anything. :/

TumbleHome

Registered
Reaction score
Nurses and offspring caffinating you? You'll be running that joint in no time. :)

I rubbed cheetah blood on myself so I was too fast to catch for to be newbieque, BUT if I ever slip up I'll make sure you get firsties!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, that's sweet of you TumbleHome. I bet you're good charred. Them hounds are getting slow in their old age. :D They'll have to lay better traps. ;)

TumbleHome

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Today I am baby-sitting an adorable three-year-old girl. Can you believe someone would trust a horror writer with their kid? Ah well. Last time I was over here we were playing, and completely unprompted she said "We need blood on our swords. This is a blood picnic."

Kids can be pretty cool sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.