Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumbleHome

Inconsequential. Also: short.
Registered
Reaction score
True story: Stephanie's rarely win the coveted "Most Sensible Person in the World" award. Usually it goes to a Maude, or a Harold... but NEVER when they come together as a date.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
<Drops shock-net over TumbleHome, hits him with full charge in cattle prod, rolls him up in net, hog ties him like a prize calf, slips grilling spit into trussed up victim, hangs him over barbecue pit>

Nice going' with getting that fire started. Now, anybody seen my hazmat suit? The sauce is getting uppity again.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
I just invited some of the regulars from the Western forum over to the newbycue. Figured we could be right neighborly.

Plus, TumbleHome looks a bit small to feed all of us. Figured we could use some extra vittles. Besides, my end-of-the-world emergency rations need some beefing up. There's only a 20-year supply for 10 people down there right now (not that 10 people are going to be using those stores)...

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, who's clevin' my regulars? :guns:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Throw Haggis at them?! What a great.

**Launches chihuey bomb**

TumbleHome

Inconsequential. Also: short.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey! I'm a dame AND I eat a lot of meat, so I'd taste terrible. Still, I can appreciate the madness, so... um... hey, look over there! *stumble-runs into the woods like an idiot*

NICE MEETING EVERYONE!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
THere are zombies in those woods - take a hatchet or a shot gun!

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm hungry...damn good timing, if I say so myself.

Greg, I should have more brain-jelly this Tuesday evening. If you need some more, lemme know then.

You know, when I was in Korea dogs were on the menu but they were young and it's my understanding that Haggis is older than dirt. We might have to stew that little guy for a long time.

*pours a doggie bath full of some nice Burgundy wine and adds a sachet of herbs for him to play with*

Oh! I had a crazy lady on the phones tonight. She was amazingly nuts and I think heavily medicated, too. When the installer is at her house to get her set up, she freaks out on him. When he calls his boss about it, she starts to cry. The installer says, "I don't know why you're crying, I should be crying about having to put up with this while I work." True story. This is why I go back to that hole--you never find crazier stuff than that in an office someplace.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*drools*

steak tartare. Haven't had that in a long time.

Also, what's with the sudden infestation of mods here. Do we need to spray again?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.