Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumbleHome

Inconsequential. Also: short.
Registered
Reaction score
Being kept up by a gnarly headache. I blame it on a pack of horror writing cannibals driving me into zombie-infested woods with their hunger for newbie meat. Juuuust sayin'...

That said, I'm sending my absolute best wishes to you and yours, night-flyer. :)

Last edited:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:Coffee:

Morning, Hounds. I went rollerskating yesterday for the first time in 17 years. Enjoyed myself so much, I'm going to try and go back this morning.

After coffee, of course. :D

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Just the thought of roller-skates and I need aspirin. I don't move like I used to. :/

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
It's a bleeding disorder. This is my 14th blood transfusion. Daughter wants phone back later hounds.:)

Hope you're back to feeling good as new, NT. *hugs*

Being kept up by a gnarly headache. I blame it on a pack of horror writing cannibals driving me into zombie-infested woods with their hunger for newbie meat. Juuuust sayin'...

Sorry I missed your newbieque. Welcome to the hounds!

I went rollerskating yesterday for the first time in 17 years. Enjoyed myself so much, I'm going to try and go back this morning.

I love taking my kids to the local roller rink, but I'm always too timid to skate. I'm too old for it now, I think. Falling over has more consequences than it used to.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Greg, I had no idea. How in the world did that come about? I just want to get my license so I can perform my friend's wedding. He loves my ideas about doing it as a Branch Tedian affair but she isn't so keen on all my ideas. The blood fountain was one of them. Also, she's hesitant about the midgets. I have no idea why--women confuse me.

TumbleHome

Inconsequential. Also: short.
Registered
Reaction score
Ted- Maybe she wants something unique? Pretty sure Martha Stewart featured that wedding on her show last season. Instead of midgets, try blood-soaked giants!

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
I did it as a joke, mainly, to stick a thorn in the side of my ex-stepfather and his <ahem> partner because they claimed to be such completely devout Christians and prided themselves on their "spirituality" and "holiness". They lied, cheated, and stole from the company my ex-stepfather owned and I was trying to save from bankruptcy all the while.

Buffoons. They destroyed hundreds of dollars of my CDs because they were "evil" (AC/DC, etc), burned my collection of SPI and Avalon Hill wargames (which are valued in the hundreds if not thousands today), melted down almost a full division of 15mm hand-painted American Civil War miniatures and 1/285th scale modern armor (also hand-painted), and destroyed an Epic: 40K collection (also hand-painted and a couple of which were gifts to me from a fellow gamer who'd gone all out on those models) that would be worth over a thousand dollars today. They burned a copy of Fletcher Pratt's Naval Wargame for crying out loud in their zeal.

All while I was elsewhere involved at court or with the IRS or with the CPA or our lawyer trying to save their worthless asses by saving their company.

My ex-stepfather stiffed my mother when he sold their house (twice, once for one property, once for another).

My ex-stepfather and his partner ordained each other, cheated churches out of speaking fees, misrepresented themselves, and gathered donations from churches and churchgoers which were then channeled toward a failed scheme of trying to reopen a 6 thousand foot gold mine in the California hills that was filled with 4 thousand feet of cyanide-contaminated water.

Yeah, I got my ordainment and my degrees, back in 2000 or thereabouts, to basically rub their noses in the fact my ordainment and the Doctor of Divinity were legal in all 50 states and they didn't have a leg to stand on.

Just to be clear, I've never used my ordainment to perform weddings, baptisms, nor funerals, but I'm allowed to if I choose to, and I've never used my DD (legal, honorary) or PhD (non-accredited except by an unofficial, unrecognized IAA that's based in the same city the ULC is) to obtain employment of any kind.

It's fun to wave it around sometimes though.

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm wondering now what I could do with those two degrees, and how hard they were to obtain.

:idea: + :evil = evil plotting

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Greg: Holy shit. I would have gone...I dunno. Realistically, I'd probably cry for a week and then destroy many valuable things of theirs. And then cry for another week.

And then write a story with characters based on them and have them attacked by werewolves or something.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The blood fountain was one of them.
WTH is her problem? That sounds awesome actually.

Would it be sparkling blood? (not to be confused with sparkly blood.)

Would there be a little bar with things you could add to your blood? Like...hot sauce, peppers, pickled asparagus and stuff?

:idea: I am really, really liking what I'm envisioning right now.

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Its a kick in the pants. *If I were wearing any;)*

Status
Not open for further replies.