Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like the hounds have had a full day. Sorry about the 'R' Soapy, it'll find a good home. One of my stories is still 'stuck' somewhere- five months now and no word. :e2bummed:

One of our employees got canned, so I'm being punished for it. Doing all day shifts so I can't get on much until we get a replacement. :(

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Y'know, not all of my collection is weird... I have the cast recording of The Wizard Of Oz, for example. And the musical Power Rangers CD. Hell, I even went out and got the Who Framed Roger Rabbit soundtrack (on cassette, as I couldn't see the CD when I was looking, but still...) so you can't diss all of the things here as geek central - I do mainstream as well.

Which, uh... Is why I am watching Perfect Blue on DVD at the moment. Completely non-geeky.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Y'know, not all of my collection is weird... I have the cast recording of The Wizard Of Oz, for example. And the musical Power Rangers CD....

I still watch the power rangers from time to time - TV is TV and it's pretty demure stuff compared to other things on now :/

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Nice.

*grins*

I watched the original, then didn't watch for years until we got cable back - and now it's all so different.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
*sigh* Everything is so complicated now, and unless you watch it through (relatively) in order, it only gets more confusing - I skipped a couple of seasons, and the chronology has become ever so tangled. One of these days I'm going to bit the bullet and pick up the DVDs, but not until I get through a substantial amount of the DVDs I haven't watched yet. And I have a lot of books in the TBR pile as well... And there are the things I'm meant to be doing, instead of enjoying myself...

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hahaha... yes I know that well now.

I have been sooo busy trying to get everything in place media/web-wise, for the book coming out next year.

I am maintaining the news on 4 different sites - and I am not used to it. It can be a lot of work! *sighs*

But it is FUN work.

*And now things will be quieter for a little while :D

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
tumbleweed.gif

:hi: Laurie. Been a bit quiet in here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.