Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Hey! I have kids to feed too, you know!

And they really like pizza with cocktail sausages, bacon, mushrooms and pineapple!

(I know that last one might make some of you go eww. Get over it - it's fabulous.)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have always liked Hawaiian pizzas. (Which come with pineapple, in case you don't know.)

drool.gif

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
We call them Tropical Pizzas here, seeing as Hawaii doesn't have as strong a meaning for us.

*gets another slice*

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Canadian bacon or pepperoni and pineapple are delicious! Not sure about the cocktail sausages, though. :S

When I worked at a pizza place in high school I was surprised at how many people order shrimp and saurkraut pizza. It was one of the most popular combos. :S

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ours here usually just come with ham and pineapple, I believe. Possibly bacon. Been too long since I have had one.

And I've never been fond of cocktail sausages. There's just not enough to them to be satisfying.

:Shrug:

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
We tend to go for the choose-your-own-ingredients pizzas, and I decided to try cocktail sausages for the first time tonight. It's ok.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry its still sunny out here. Only 5pm. WOW... i did not realize it was that late already... guess it doesnt help i woke up at 1pm...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
exactly!!!!

My 1:30pm class might has well have been an 8:30am because i was up till 6am.... Yeah i got re-addicted to Buffy. Because what better to do with my spare time then to start watching it from the beginning like a loser. I caught up on White Collar, so that was my next logical choice.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
So, my friend Erika changed her relationship status on FB from In A Relationship to Single this afternoon. I invited her to go for a walk in a nearby park with me tomorrow a few days ago and she seemed amenable to the idea. Unfortunately, the weather's turning nasty tonight so that idea might be a no-go and I don't have any money to take her anywhere right now. I may have to put things off till next week when I'll get my first paycheck.

I gave her my mother's nice mink stole the other day (it wasn't doing anyone any good hanging in my closet) and she really liked it (it goes perfectly with her hair).

Maybe I'm being stupid, but I really hope she doesn't get snatched up by some young stud over the next week or so (I doubt that'll happen, but worse has happened to me in relationships before).

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Again I'm really not the best person to ever really give relationship advice, considering I've only been in one. (lasted for 5 years though) and i'm also still pretty young, but just because the weather turned nasty, maybe you could invite her over to your place for a movie night or something? I think you said before you recommended movies to her, so you guys have the same movie taste and microwave popcorn is always great on stormy nights. (Sorry again if that is really juvenile of an idea.)

Also don't worry i doubt any "young stud" will come alone in only a week. heheheh I've been single for three and no young studs come along, so i think you got really good chances!

And that's really sweet of you to give her the mink thing! GOOD LUCK!

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
My place is a book pile - and I still think it's too early for something like that. I emailed her saying that if we couldn't do the walk thing I'd take her to a fancy restaurant and a good movie or show next week after I get paid. I'm pretty sure she hasn't been to a really good restaurant or an actual movie in a theater or a show in a long time.

I've already told her she's going to Rocklahoma on me at the end of May and I've hinted that I'll be getting her and her friend Mandy tickets to at least one Big Name Rock concert that's coming to town that I know she really wants to attend (she wants to go to Rocklahoma too). I'm not much of a rock concert guy due to the crowds and behavior, but she loves them.

If all I ever do is make her next 2-4 months here happy and worthwhile then it will have been worth it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.