Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I keep telling people to watch it. No one listens. It is a sobering warning... If things get to that point, the lizard overlords are welcome to the planet.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe this is a sign that humanity is taking the plot of Idiocracy a little too seriously...

Idiocracy is a future documentary. The only thing Mike Judge got wrong was "500 years in the future", it's more like 50 years in the future.....

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Idiocracy is a future documentary. The only thing Mike Judge got wrong was "500 years in the future", it's more like 50 years in the future.....

That and in 500 years there won't be any more people with blond hair and blue eyes. In fact, most white genetic traits will have been bred out.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks.

I'm seriously considering just writing it without an ending at this point. It's terrible and probably totally WRONG for the book. :rolleyes: I suck at endings. REALLY suck.

Reworked it a little this morning and hope to get a little more done this afternoon.

I started editing and rewrites without my ending getting done. It was the only way that I could bring myself to work on it bc I was stuck on the last few chapters. Maybe it'll come to me easier the second time through it. :Shrug: Good Luck!!

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
That and in 500 years there won't be any more people with blond hair and blue eyes. In fact, most white genetic traits will have been bred out.

You know, I heard something similar when I was in my early twenties, that within fifty years of then there would be no more redheads.

My house has three, two new to the equation since that prediction.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I started editing and rewrites without my ending getting done. It was the only way that I could bring myself to work on it bc I was stuck on the last few chapters. Maybe it'll come to me easier the second time through it. :Shrug: Good Luck!!
Well, I did that a few times already. :tongue I'm at the point now where I kind have to put up or shut up and write a solid ending. Getting there, though. Hopefully this week. *crosses fingers*

Not a bit.

*hands Sheep Gold Bond lotion*
Does GB have lactic acid in it? or...urea? :idea: I find that the two are KEY for scaly skin. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.