• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Working on taking my writing full time

Status
Not open for further replies.

astheculprit

grave watcher
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My flash fiction pieces have been doing alright in the markets and I'm looking at the beginning steps to being able to apply for a grant that would allow me to work on my writing full time. I do aspire to write literary novels (particularly two set in WW2 and one present day realism that I already have the concepts for) but lack the ... patience (?) needed to complete a project of that magnitude. I'd like to work on my craft, expand from short and sweet creations to longer ones and so am looking for friends with similar desires and interests. I'm not always available to chat, but am accessible by email.

What else? I live with my girlfriend and our three dogs, LOVE Cher, and work best in libraries.

PM me if you're interested?

Thanks, Rach.

Status
Not open for further replies.