Status
Not open for further replies.

kalevin

Dark and twisty, like licorice.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kalevingston.com
Form rejection received this morning, also submitted on the 29th. sgf, I may just take you up on that offer once I rework my beginning a bit. Thinking about entering the Harper Collins OD.

mhughes

Profesionel Speelchecker
VPXIII
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mooseandink.com
Tweet just a few minutes ago:

@ALRutter 14 mins
I have now finished doing my first pass through all Open Door submissions for Epic Fantasy to @angryrobotbooks - all replied to

@ALRutter 15 mins
If anyone who submitted EPIC FANTASY to AR's Open Door and hasn't received a reply, get in contact. But CHECK spam folder etc first!

Update: 10:50 - Okay, that was freaky :) Posting at the same time.

Last edited:

magemanda

Registered
Reaction score
Guys, I've now finished my first pass through the submissions of epic fantasy to AR (the SC ones are still in progress!) If you submitted an epic fantasy, you will either have a request for a full or a rejection. If you haven't heard, then I would advise checking your spam folder. If you check it and think you still need a response, then please get in touch.

Feel free to pass out this info on Twitter and across any other writing boards you might frequent so that no one is sat stewing waiting for a reply that won't come (because I don't know I have to!)

Debeucci

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wesleychu.com
Please send me a private message if you're interested in joining the Anxious Appliance Social Group which consists of the community who made it to the editorials from the Great Open Sub of 2011/2012.

Thanks

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
Guys, I've now finished my first pass through the submissions of epic fantasy to AR (the SC ones are still in progress!) If you submitted an epic fantasy, you will either have a request for a full or a rejection. If you haven't heard, then I would advise checking your spam folder. If you check it and think you still need a response, then please get in touch.

Feel free to pass out this info on Twitter and across any other writing boards you might frequent so that no one is sat stewing waiting for a reply that won't come (because I don't know I have to!)

Wish I would have made it in, but thanks for letting us all know. By any chance do you know yet what next year's category will be?

Arcs

Registered
Reaction score
I just received the rejection for the full manuscript. Oh well.

Good luck to the rest of you still in the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.