February 2012 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
AFord, I just noticed that your comments are disabled. We'd love to leave you some comments, so please enable them :)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
randi.lee = up now. 10 days left in February; 9 participants in the queue. We just might make it.

Also! The time has come to brainstorm prompts for March. Last March was post a character/post a scene for comparison's sake.

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
randi.lee = up now. 10 days left in February; 9 participants in the queue. We just might make it.

Also! The time has come to brainstorm prompts for March. Last March was post a character/post a scene for comparison's sake.

How about a "Last Day" post. Could be a last day on Earth (for the character, humanity, etc). The last day of Summer or the last day on the job.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
How about a "Last Day" post. Could be a last day on Earth (for the character, humanity, etc). The last day of Summer or the last day on the job.
I like that idea, but it seems more like a December 2012 prompt, though we would of course have to make sure everyone got their posts in by Dec. 21 :D

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
I like that idea, but it seems more like a December 2012 prompt, though we would of course have to make sure everyone got their posts in by Dec. 21 :D

Maybe an "Ides of March" chain then? It is about "middles" after all, or simply something that happened in March, or maybe related to the Romans somehow.

kiwiviktor81

Cough up blood. Laugh, light cig
Registered
Reaction score
I have an idea for March, which came to me during the January blog chain. The prompt for that month was "Winter Nightmare", which I blogged about while sitting in shorts because it is 85F here in the Southern Hemisphere. How about "Different Rules", where you discover that one thing has changed from how you're used to. A bit speculative, maybe?

julzperri

Caffeine & trying not to scream.
Registered
Reaction score
I have an idea for March, which came to me during the January blog chain. The prompt for that month was "Winter Nightmare", which I blogged about while sitting in shorts because it is 85F here in the Southern Hemisphere. How about "Different Rules", where you discover that one thing has changed from how you're used to. A bit speculative, maybe?

I'm with something like this, I'm in Australia and I was experiencing 40 degree (celsius!) heat.

I also like the 'last day' idea... that seemed to spark some interest for me!

These Mean Streets

We Could Be Heroes
Registered
Reaction score

Make that 8, as I won't be able to participate this month. :(

AFord

You know U R a book lover when ...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
af12.webs.com

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
These Mean Streets has been removed from the chain by request. areteus is our next contestant.

Here are our ideas for March. Chime in soon if you want to affect the outcome:
-The Last Day
-The Ides of March
-Different Rules
-Rainy Days

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Rainy Days leads 3-2-2-1. I would have thought it was more of an April thing, but whatever. Do speak up as the prompt will have to be decided Friday at the latest.