February 2012 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
in_one is out. LilGreenBookworm is in. Seventeen days remain for seventeen participants...cross your fingers!

pyrosama

Pyrosama
Registered
Reaction score
Website
matrix-hole.blogspot.com
Hey guys! Don't forget to sign up for when I post my entry:

When you've completed your February entry for the blog chain, please sign up on my links page. I'm doing this so I don't have to format the list as I go. Wow, that sounded lazy! LOL

Linked List

AFord

You know U R a book lover when ...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
af12.webs.com

When you've completed your February entry for the blog chain, please sign up on my links page. I'm doing this so I don't have to format the list as I go. Wow, that sounded lazy! LOL

Linked List

Good idea! Thank you : )

LilGreenBookworm

I write with crayons.
Registered
Reaction score

Linked List

I tried, but apparently my url is too long.

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
I tried commenting on the Blogger type blogs but for some reason it rejects my Wordpress ID. Aparently Akismet solution to the problem did not extend that far.

All I can say is that I have liked what I read so far. Great stuff.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Blogger has been pukey to me for the past 2-3 chains. Either it eats my comments, refuses to accept my ID, or (worse) doesn't have any sort of a place to post comments at all!

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
Blogger has been pukey to me for the past 2-3 chains. Either it eats my comments, refuses to accept my ID, or (worse) doesn't have any sort of a place to post comments at all!

I had that issue this morning on a blogger blog... It kept claiming that I had not typed the correct spam filter code (when I clearly had). I eventually avoided the issue by using the basic 'name and url' option to comment and stuck my wordpress url in there (had more or less the same effect...)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
I had that issue this morning on a blogger blog... It kept claiming that I had not typed the correct spam filter code (when I clearly had). I eventually avoided the issue by using the basic 'name and url' option to comment and stuck my wordpress url in there (had more or less the same effect...)
Yeah, I've had to do that a few times too. But you have to have a comment area for that to work, and some Blogger blogs refuse to provide even that nicety to Wordpress apostates.

AFord

You know U R a book lover when ...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
af12.webs.com
Orion--mk3,

I'm nearing the on-deck circle in this month's blog chain rotation order, but am headed out of town until Sunday afternoon. So, am forwarding my entry to you via PM, so should I come up before then, you could submit the link here. Thanks in advance : ) Wishing you and everyone else a great day, and wonderful weekend.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
I'm nearing the on-deck circle in this month's blog chain rotation order, but am headed out of town until Sunday afternoon. So, am forwarding my entry to you via PM, so should I come up before then, you could submit the link here. Thanks in advance : ) Wishing you and everyone else a great day, and wonderful weekend.
Or I could just post it right now! Muahahaha!

Seriously, though, thanks for the consideration. Have fun on your trip.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
With those two early entries, we've clawed our way back on schedule, more or less. 9 down, 13 to go, 13 days remaining.

It's still technically sambgood's turn until tomorrow morning when bumpage occurs.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
sambgood hasn't posted since January 31; to the bottom I'm afraid. Bogna, you're up.