Emanuel Church has a donate button on their website, if you'd like to help.

See also the Mother Emanuel Hope Fund

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: February 2012 Blog Chain

Quote Originally Posted by Literateparakeet View Post
    Mine's ready now.
    You can post if if you like. Won't exactly mess anything up!
    Excerpts from Nonexistent Books - my literary blog and daily writing exercise all rolled up into one! Short sections of books that don't (and perhaps shouldn't) exist. Like what you see? Purchase a print or ebook version!

in_one is out. LilGreenBookworm is in. Seventeen days remain for seventeen participants...cross your fingers!
    Excerpts from Nonexistent Books - my literary blog and daily writing exercise all rolled up into one! Short sections of books that don't (and perhaps shouldn't) exist. Like what you see? Purchase a print or ebook version!

I write with crayons. LilGreenBookworm's Avatar
    Here you go! It's awful, but hey, it's something!
    One toddler, one 24/7 stay-at-home mom, one hell of a time trying to write.

When my eyes shut down for the night, my brain stirs up a big ol' pot of weirdness.

Guest bloggers always welcome!

Time for LiterateParakeet to fly.

Flying right HERE!

Diana_Rajchel: next.

Hey guys! Don't forget to sign up for when I post my entry:

When you've completed your February entry for the blog chain, please sign up on my links page. I'm doing this so I don't have to format the list as I go. Wow, that sounded lazy! LOL

Linked List

You know U R a book lover when ... AFord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrosama View Post

When you've completed your February entry for the blog chain, please sign up on my links page. I'm doing this so I don't have to format the list as I go. Wow, that sounded lazy! LOL

Linked List
    Good idea! Thank you : )

I write with crayons. LilGreenBookworm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrosama View Post

Linked List
    I tried, but apparently my url is too long.
    One toddler, one 24/7 stay-at-home mom, one hell of a time trying to write.

When my eyes shut down for the night, my brain stirs up a big ol' pot of weirdness.

Guest bloggers always welcome!

In Search of the Throne of Stars Ralph Pines's Avatar
    I tried commenting on the Blogger type blogs but for some reason it rejects my Wordpress ID. Aparently Akismet solution to the problem did not extend that far.

All I can say is that I have liked what I read so far. Great stuff.
    Those that are offended by the truth can not be trusted with it.
    Main Blog:
    Neither Here nor There....

YouTube Gaming Channel: Lessons Learned

And on Twitter:

RafaWriter (original it ain't, but it works for me!)

Blogger has been pukey to me for the past 2-3 chains. Either it eats my comments, refuses to accept my ID, or (worse) doesn't have any sort of a place to post comments at all!

One day left for Diana_Rajchel.

practical experience, FTW areteus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orion_mk3 View Post
    Blogger has been pukey to me for the past 2-3 chains. Either it eats my comments, refuses to accept my ID, or (worse) doesn't have any sort of a place to post comments at all!
    I had that issue this morning on a blogger blog... It kept claiming that I had not typed the correct spam filter code (when I clearly had). I eventually avoided the issue by using the basic 'name and url' option to comment and stuck my wordpress url in there (had more or less the same effect...)

Quote Originally Posted by areteus View Post
    I had that issue this morning on a blogger blog... It kept claiming that I had not typed the correct spam filter code (when I clearly had). I eventually avoided the issue by using the basic 'name and url' option to comment and stuck my wordpress url in there (had more or less the same effect...)
    Yeah, I've had to do that a few times too. But you have to have a comment area for that to work, and some Blogger blogs refuse to provide even that nicety to Wordpress apostates.

Diana_Rajchel is out of time. sambgood is next.

Goodness, we are cutting it close this month. It's not my turn, but mine is ready. Should I post it, orion?
    Shards of Glass ~ Revising based on beta feedback.
    Rekindle ~ Working Title ~ 8,695 words. ON HOLD.

THIS IS LIFE (My Blog)
    Sharing God's Truth (A Devotional Blog)

And I Tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by writingismypassion View Post
    Goodness, we are cutting it close this month. It's not my turn, but mine is ready. Should I post it, orion?
    Yes.

sambgood has one day left.

You know U R a book lover when ... AFord's Avatar
    Orion--mk3,

I'm nearing the on-deck circle in this month's blog chain rotation order, but am headed out of town until Sunday afternoon. So, am forwarding my entry to you via PM, so should I come up before then, you could submit the link here. Thanks in advance : ) Wishing you and everyone else a great day, and wonderful weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by AFord View Post
    I'm nearing the on-deck circle in this month's blog chain rotation order, but am headed out of town until Sunday afternoon. So, am forwarding my entry to you via PM, so should I come up before then, you could submit the link here. Thanks in advance : ) Wishing you and everyone else a great day, and wonderful weekend.
    Or I could just post it right now! Muahahaha!

Seriously, though, thanks for the consideration. Have fun on your trip.

Shards of Glass ~ Revising based on beta feedback.
    Rekindle ~ Working Title ~ 8,695 words. ON HOLD.

THIS IS LIFE (My Blog)
    Sharing God's Truth (A Devotional Blog)

And I Tweet.

With those two early entries, we've clawed our way back on schedule, more or less. 9 down, 13 to go, 13 days remaining.

It's still technically sambgood's turn until tomorrow morning when bumpage occurs.

Writing from my Seaside Palace Diana_Rajchel's Avatar
    Drop me off the list. I'm just not able to keep it all up this month.

Available:
    Amazon US and Amazon UK
    Barnes & Noble

Diana_Rajchel has been removed from the list by request.

sambgood hasn't posted since January 31; to the bottom I'm afraid. Bogna, you're up.

One day left for Bogna.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast