• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Buddy: Must love zombies, be ok with lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickmuse

Don't blink. Don't even blink.
Registered
Reaction score
I would really like a fellow zombie writer (or five) to chat with about writing zombies and possibly exchange excerpts. I really don't have time to beta a whole novel right now, and I certainly don't expect that in return! However, it would be fun to read part of someone else's stories and get input on a couple of my own chapters. My story has a few lesbian relationships, so it would probably better if my writing buddies are comfortable reading about LGBT characters. Please let me know if you would like to chat!

leahzero

The colors! THE COLORS!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
words.leahraeder.com
As luck would have it, I love zombies AND lesbians. And lesbian zombies.

I think there are a few other AWers who write zombie fic. Maybe we should start a Zombie Fiction Writers Group, or something.

Tedium

Le sigh.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know, I think I have a few zombie shorts kicking around in my brain. I'm trying to write more genre pieces, so I would be happy to throw around some ideas with people.

I'm kind of shocked too that we don't have a group for zombie lovers. I guess now would be a good time to put one together.

Lhipenwhe

Moving with my soul, step by step
Registered
Reaction score
I've had a interest in zombies since I first saw the Borg in Star Trek. Sign me up; I've thought about writing zombie-related stuff for some time.

Erin Latimer

Stay in and write.
Registered
Reaction score
The manuscript I'm currently subbing has steampunk zombies (dead people run by clockwork) and lesbians too! I'm down with a zombie club if others are game ;)

wishflower

blanket fort afficianado
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.q-washburn.com
Lesbians and zombies sounds like the book of my dreams. ^_^

Also- my wip is a zombie novel, so I would definitely be down for a zombie group if that happens.

Aybara

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, I'm always looking for other writers to share with. I love giving input and getting some back for my own works. I'm writing a zombie novel right now and I could use a good writing buddy, or 7.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.