• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Fantasy Writing Parter/Buddy Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taytortots

Registered
Reaction score
Website
storywrite.com
Hey everyone, let's start out with the basics.
Genre- It crosses a few genres, but mostly it's YA (though I think it can appeal to a wider audience) fantasy and supernatural, with a bit of romance.
Feedback- I'm looking for someone who will give me honest critique, as long at it's respectful and constructive criticism.

So, I'm looking for someone who is sort of in the same spot as me (process of writing a novel/starting a novel, learning). If you have a fantasy novel that would be great, but i'm fine with fiction in general. The only thing I'm not looking for is erotica, erotica within a novel is different, but all erotica all the time is not my forte. I want to bounce off ideas, get critique, talk through things etc and hopefully become friends. Obviously, I'll do the same in return and critique however you want me to. If you want to know more about me, just PM me, i'd love to talk.

You can find the first chapter of Lords of Magic here if you want to read it: http://storywrite.com/story/9222103-The_Lords_of_Magic-_Chapter_One_Revised-by-Taytortots

Sorry I babbled a little, I don't know how to do these things!

If you're interested in becoming my writing buddy or partner PM me or reply to this. Thanks :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.