Using Celebrity Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelseyF

Registered
Reaction score
So, I've been working on "my" biography... I've been doing a lot of research; reading other articles and interviews with the actress I am writing about. I'm trying to read as much as I can for a few reasons, one of them being that the more I know about her and her career in general, the more extensive my list of questions is becoming for when I finally get the chance to conduct my own interview.

So here's my question: In reading the articles and interviews, I've found a lot of interesting topics that I will for sure be asking more about, but having said that, I've also come across some personal quotes of hers that I just absolutely *love.* They've already appeared in magazines like Harper's Bazaar, TV Guide, etc., so am I allowed to use them? I plan on including a list in the back of the book or magazines/articles she has appeared in, but I don't know what the rules are for quoting quotes, or if because she said it means I can use it wherever I want. If anyone has anything they can share that could help me, I will love you forevor. I've only just started working on this project, but if I can't use any of the great quotes I am finding, then I'd rather be changing my research strategy now than later.

Thanks again,
K~

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
of course you can use them.... and of course at the end of the book site them...

Status
Not open for further replies.