Fingers on the Home Key, Zoya for Free

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As writers, we may look at our hands on the keyboard for hours. (Even though I once touch-typed just fine, I can't keep my eyes on the screen. Can you?) The females might as well give ourselves something to look at.

I have just learned that you can get two Zoya nail polishes (which sell for $8 a pop) for just the cost of shipping if you use coupon code ZOYA2012 in the coupon/promo field. (My shipping cost $5.95.) They make exactly two gazilliion colors, many of them totally awesome. I ordered Rea and Yasmeen, since my selection of purples is pitiful.

Maryn, who does her nails because otherwise they break

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is something I may well be interested in. :)

However ...

They make exactly two gazilliion colors, many of them totally awesome.

Please can we get a mathematician in to do a formula of two gazillion, divided by twenty nails, minus the amount of colours that aren't actually awesome and throw in the time it takes to paint said nails in all colours available?

I would also like a cost analysis of shipping.

Only after this is done will I consider this a bargain. In the meantime I will continue to paint my nails with Tomato Ketchup when I'm feeling naughty and Brown Sauce when I'm feeling Emo. :)

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Maryn is now doing public service announcements? I am so confused.

What about us guys? NO, I don't do nail polish so I expect you to find something we can order. Anything that you have to blow up to enjoy is not acceptable...

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I did that a couple years ago, directing you all to Zappos, so you don't have to allow your wives or mothers to drag you to the shoe store kicking and screaming even though your sole has a hole and the other shoe is held together with duct tape. Never shop live for shoes again, dudes!

Maryn, just one public service after another

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maryn, you are showing a worrying and rare symptom found in only one in twenty-six bargain hunters. Before I commit to a full diagnosis I should like to ask you a question. Which of the following lists of product brands would you be more likely to search out when a bargain is to be had?

A: Budweiser, Marlboro, KFC.

or

Z: Zippo, Zaffiros, Zest.

I should be very interested to hear your answer, please know there is help out there should you suffer from this rare condition and treatment is as easy as ABC. :)

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
I did that a couple years ago, directing you all to Zappos, so you don't have to allow your wives or mothers to drag you to the shoe store kicking and screaming even though your sole has a hole and the other shoe is held together with duct tape. Never shop live for shoes again, dudes!

Maryn, just one public service after another

Boy what a cowinkydink ... I stumbled on this thread looking around AW, got off, then saw something on the news just now that Zappos got hacked -- private info and credit card numbers taken. Eeks.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm waiting on password instructions from both Zappos and 6pm. For more than an hour already. Ugh. I know, they've got millions of customers, but I hate this.

Apparently it's passwords, email addresses, real names, the works.

Maryn, whose name isn't Maryn