AW Amazon Affiliate Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: W1S1 January Blog Chain

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sky warrior books View Post
    Okay, how does this work? Please explain (in small words for those of us who are overworked and sleep-deprived). I think this is something I want to do, but the brain isn't engaged. (We need a clueless smiley)
    Basically, the blog chain is something where all the participants do a blog post on a chosen subject, and then post on their blogs/journals/etc in the order assigned, while linking to other blogs involved in the chain, thus hopefully creating some sort of chain-like effect. Here's the thread for last month's chain.

The addition Annie is suggesting is great for those who don't have blogs (or don't have a personal writing blog), but still want to participate. They can sign up for the chain, write up a post in their word processor and then private message it to me, or to someone else in the chain who has a blog, and we'll post it on our blog, but credit it to their name. The blog post title might read: 'W1S1 Blog Chain: Interview Your Character--Guest Post by sky warrior books' (or M.H. Bonham, or whatever name the person wants the guest post attributed to).

Does that help clear things up?
    Last edited by Izz; 01-02-2012 at 01:23 PM.