Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
that's disgusting

Once again, I find myself agreeing with you, Angie. Could it be that our long, cruel flame war is over at last?

Maybe. But you look like Leukman.

Who's Leukman? Where's Leukman? Is he related to Porter? Why haven't I met him?

Where's Del? Where's qW? Where's Cella? And what did you do with all those New Girls who kept dashing in and posting one bad joke before fleeing the Cabbie? Did anyone even TRY to tie them down?

ETA: Good morning.

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
*hangs head*

I didn't try.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score

Where's Del? Where's qW? Where's Cella? And what did you do with all those New Girls who kept dashing in and posting one bad joke before fleeing the Cabbie? Did anyone even TRY to tie them down?
They're all with Meerkat.

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
With a super thong...

I think.

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Once again, I find myself agreeing with you, Angie. Could it be that our long, cruel flame war is over at last?

Do you think it's possible? I mean, I *have* been feeling less of that seething ball of fury in my stomach when you've been around lately. Maybe we can put this all behind us and concentrate our destructive energies on a more deserving target. Like cray.

We could tell you the story, but then we'd have to fumigate this place again.

I think the results speak for themselves.

Rawr.

So, this one's going in the "fail" pile? :tongue

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
They're all with Meerkat.

Who's Meerkat? What's Meerkat? Why haven't I met it? Is it related to William Haskins?

Do you think it's possible? I mean, I *have* been feeling less of that seething ball of fury in my stomach when you've been around lately. Maybe we can put this all behind us and concentrate our destructive energies on a more deserving target. Like cray.

*weeps and embraces Angie*

why...together we'd be INVINCIBLE!

We could tell you the story, but then we'd have to fumigate this place again.

Well, yeah, but we're overdue for that anyway. Especially since Porter became a monkey.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

?

*weeps and embraces Angie*

why...together we'd be INVINCIBLE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnH4yNqL8E

Mr. Clean would be so proud of me for posting that, yet I still feel like I've lost the buttrock war.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You look good in chainmail, Fred.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Could it be the joy of summer that brought NG1 and Angie together with a driving need to destroy something else good like the marriage(s) to Haggis and the pleasant visits by QW and Del that maybe nobody notices without looking hard dont happen anymore even if you are looking for them which maybe some people haven't noticed and with Cella dropping off the earth about the same time NG went into hiding I think maybe we are a little bit way overdue for some CSI type of work or something to figure out all of the minus things we have now and why we have them now when we didn't before NG started prowling around because

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
*crosses self*

Oh, my Dog, you've summoned him again. :scared:

Crap! And the bomb shelter's still filled with bacon lube, so we can't even hide in there!

Could it be the joy of summer that brought NG1 and Angie together with a driving need to destroy something else good like the marriage(s) to Haggis and the pleasant visits by QW and Del that maybe nobody notices without looking hard dont happen anymore even if you are looking for them which maybe some people haven't noticed and with Cella dropping off the earth about the same time NG went into hiding I think maybe we are a little bit way overdue for some CSI type of work or something to figure out all of the minus things we have now and why we have them now when we didn't before NG started prowling around because

Oh, dear dawg, I understood this. *weeps*

*schedules appointment to get new meds*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score

Now hold on just a minute. I blurve Haggis every bit as much as I did on the various days I married him. And I did everything I could to hang on to qW and Dell -- they were good eating after you marinate them a bit. And Cella -- is it MY fault she's jealous?

Sheesh.

Crap! And the bomb shelter's still filled with bacon lube, so we can't even hide in there!

It's all right, Angie. I'll protect the Cabbies.

*takes crucifix and pistol loaded with silver bullets out of thigh holster*
*waits*

Oh, dear dawg, I understood this. *weeps*

*schedules appointment to get new meds*

Me too! Oh Angie -- I understood him too!

*weeps*
*embraces Angie*

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Porter, you must be feeling COHERENT today!

I don't think it was the joy of summer that brought them together. I think it had more to do with Angie's shovel and a shallow ditch in Cassandra's backyard. Just speculating though.

*makes anonymous call to FBI*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Porter, you must be feeling COHERENT today!

I don't think it was the joy of summer that brought them together. I think it had more to do with Angie's shovel and a shallow ditch in Cassandra's backyard. Just speculating though.

*makes anonymous call to FBI*

Psst...Angie. Can I borrow the shovel for a minute?

*walks behind KLM, raises shovel over head*

KLM! So nice of you to visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.