Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
Nope

The Sandusky Bowling Championship finals.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
***wanders in...pulls shoes off of face...tosses Haggis' hashish into hookah...adds Grey Goose and chugs***

Cruella DeVille, Cruella DeVille...
She doesn't work there,
They'll soon wish she will!
She is a sweetheart, and I'll make you ill...
They'll wish for....
***bubblebubblechugchug***

Cruella DeVille!!!

Disney Music...if it annoys them...I can sing it FOREVER!

(seriously...someone keeps writing the stuff!)

To paraphrase Drew Barrymore...

'I'm Baaaaaaaaack'.

Oh..Look...it's Betty White's TV show!!!

***Drinks rest of liquor...eats rest of hashish***

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
***wanders in...pulls shoes off of face...tosses Haggis' hashish into hookah...adds Grey Goose and chugs***

Cella DeVille, Cella DeVille...
She doesn't work there,
They'll soon wish she will!
She is a sweetheart, and I'll make you ill...
They'll wish for....
***bubblebubblechugchug***

Cella DeVille!!!
Oh, thank you, thank you....
You're too kind!

*cheesily laughs

*buffs nails

*buffs cheese

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*strikes a pose*

VOGUE!

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*relaxes*

Thanks, pd. I CALL that onE BLUE StEEl.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Apropos to absolutely nothing in this thread, I was reminded of the honeymoon that Haggis and Cassie had - after the first wedding.

Haggis, being something of a romantic, hired a luxury yacht on which the happy couple would sail off into the sunset and cruise around the Caribbean islands. Unfortunately, no one checked the weather forecast and they duly sailed off into hurricane Ange (or was it hurricane Cella? I forget.)

Alas, their magnificent sailboat could not withstand the battery (hee) of 50ft waves and it was soon torn apart by the storm. Cassie managed to grab on to a life raft while Haggis clung to a life-preserver. The force of the storm blew them apart, Cassie into open water where she was soon rescued and Haggis to a small, uninhabited island where he survived for many months on coconuts, rainwater and whatever shellfish he could find within the reefs.

But Cassie was determined to find Haggis. She hired a powerboat and searched relentlessly until, at last, she spotted the doggie, waving his paws frantically on the tiny beach. Because of the reef, Cassie put on a wetsuit and swam the half-mile or so to the shore.

Their reunion was joyous. After a few minutes Cassie took a bottle of single malt from her thigh holster and poured Haggis a glassful. He was beside himself. Then, from the other holster, she withdrew a cigar and handed it to him. Haggis had kicked the habit, but what the heck - this was a special occasion, right? He lit up.

So there he was, whiskey in one paw and cigar in the other. Life couldn't get much better. Cassie narrowed her eyes. "Well, after all these months alone on this island," she began to unzip the wetsuit, "I guess you'd like to play around a little, eh?"

Haggis became so excited he almost spilled his whiskey. "Oh my dawg. Oh my dawg. Don't tell me you've got a set of golf clubs in there too!"

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Apropos to absolutely nothing in this thread, I was reminded of the honeymoon that Haggis and Cassie had - after the first wedding.

Haggis, being something of a romantic, hired a luxury yacht on which the happy couple would sail off into the sunset and cruise around the Caribbean islands. Unfortunately, no one checked the weather forecast and they duly sailed off into hurricane Ange (or was it hurricane Cella? I forget.)

Alas, their magnificent sailboat could not withstand the battery (hee) of 50ft waves and it was soon torn apart by the storm. Cassie managed to grab on to a life raft while Haggis clung to a life-preserver. The force of the storm blew them apart, Cassie into open water where she was soon rescued and Haggis to a small, uninhabited island where he survived for many months on coconuts, rainwater and whatever shellfish he could find within the reefs.

But Cassie was determined to find Haggis. She hired a powerboat and searched relentlessly until, at last, she spotted the doggie, waving his paws frantically on the tiny beach. Because of the reef, Cassie put on a wetsuit and swam the half-mile or so to the shore.

Their reunion was joyous. After a few minutes Cassie took a bottle of single malt from her thigh holster and poured Haggis a glassful. He was beside himself. Then, from the other holster, she withdrew a cigar and handed it to him. Haggis had kicked the habit, but what the heck - this was a special occasion, right? He lit up.

So there he was, whiskey in one paw and cigar in the other. Life couldn't get much better. Cassie narrowed her eyes. "Well, after all these months alone on this island," she began to unzip the wetsuit, "I guess you'd like to play around a little, eh?"

Haggis became so excited he almost spilled his whiskey. "Oh my dawg. Oh my dawg. Don't tell me you've got a set of golf clubs in there too!"

:roll:

A set of golf clubs?

I thought transvestites still only had one...club.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score

:roll:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
TC was destined to be my bird, he's singing along to this . But I have to let him watch the video. Geez, I love this bird!!!!!!!

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Has he transformed yet, reg?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You should see him in flight mode, SR

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Have you determined his allegiance yet, reg?

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score

You see? You see why I divorced him?

But he keeps reeling me back with his marvelous shmoos. :heart: How I love to watch him work.

ETA:

...speaking of which, darling -- Angie looks marvelous. Simply marvelous.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Have you determined his allegiance yet, reg?

Well, given that he was gnawing on my shoe after I captured him, I'd say he's a total Con.

Status
Not open for further replies.