Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Obviously Cray feels inadequate when you post them KLM...

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
OK this will probably show up over in the politics forum but I really think it belongs here, but what do I know?

Nik Wallenda, of the seventh generation of the flying Wallendas and grandson of the falling Wallenda, is going to do something that hasn't been done since 1896. Of course back then the trick was easier.

James Hardy didn't have to deal with border security when he walked a tightrope accross Niagra Falls. Today, evidently, Canada feels this is a weakpoint in otherwise airtight border security bewteen the US and Canada. They have finally relented and ended their blocking of the invasion that has been in place since December. They did however say, perhaps with a close eye on the gawker dollars that will be generated, that this sort of thing would be only be allowed once every twenty years since it is sort of a tribute to Niagra Falls showmanship. I suppose in 2032 they might allow somebody go over the falls in a barrell.

but it does get better as one of SR's countrymen steps into the fray with this rant that I would be proud of if only it displayed a better understanding of punctuation because.

Julian Meteor from Plymouth on February 16, 2012 1:10 PMWhy does EVERYONE think this is appropriate or indeed WANTED in THIS economic climate? In CASE you didn't know, Canada is part of the COMMONWEALTH and therefore BRITAIN and therefore all the safety bill, emergency services, TV rights etc come from OUR taxes? HOW on earth should this AMERICAN be allowed to waste OUR precious taxes. I worked hard for years before being made unemployed because of the CREDIT CRUNCH. OUR taxes should be used to help people like me (i.e. genuinely unemployed NOT benefit frauds) and NOT foreigners like this man just so he can get his kicks. DisGUSTING.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
OK this will probably show up over in the politics forum but I really think it belongs here, but what do I know?

Nik Wallenda, of the seventh generation of the flying Wallendas and grandson of the falling Wallenda, is going to do something that hasn't been done since 1896. Of course back then the trick was easier.

James Hardy didn't have to deal with border security when he walked a tightrope accross Niagra Falls. Today, evidently, Canada feels this is a weakpoint in otherwise airtight border security bewteen the US and Canada. They have finally relented and ended their blocking of the invasion that has been in place since December. They did however say, perhaps with a close eye on the gawker dollars that will be generated, that this sort of thing would be only be allowed once every twenty years since it is sort of a tribute to Niagra Falls showmanship. I suppose in 2032 they might allow somebody go over the falls in a barrell.

but it does get better as one of SR's countrymen steps into the fray with this rant that I would be proud of if only it displayed a better understanding of punctuation because.

Julian Meteor from Plymouth on February 16, 2012 1:10 PMWhy does EVERYONE think this is appropriate or indeed WANTED in THIS economic climate? In CASE you didn't know, Canada is part of the COMMONWEALTH and therefore BRITAIN and therefore all the safety bill, emergency services, TV rights etc come from OUR taxes? HOW on earth should this AMERICAN be allowed to waste OUR precious taxes. I worked hard for years before being made unemployed because of the CREDIT CRUNCH. OUR taxes should be used to help people like me (i.e. genuinely unemployed NOT benefit frauds) and NOT foreigners like this man just so he can get his kicks. DisGUSTING.
That's interesting, Porter. But somehow, I don't think British taxes are paying for much of anything in Canadia, other than, perhaps, the Governor General's quarters.

But the MAN has a point of sorts. I do think HIS taxes should probably go for A FUND to BUY HIM more CAPITAL LETTERS because the FOREIGNIOURS are stealing all of the COMMONWEALTH'S CAPITAL LETTERS and sometimes they are replacing them with letters that don't have enough Us in them and sometimes the foreigners go to THE hospital rather than to HOSPITAL which is confusing as HELL and makes me want to go on HOLIDAY because

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't you need a vaccine or antibiotic if you catch an epistle?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
TC update

He's doing well. I have him in the living room and he's periodically tweeting along to Phantom of the Opera. I don't like the movie, but he seems to be enjoying the music so I'll leave it on for him :)

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ginger, bend over. Angie says I need to vaccinate you.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
First I am flashed by brains and now I don't even wanna know what Cray is doing...

:e2thud:

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
*runs from thread if Angie is giving it that kind of look...

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
A Chihuey moderator's day ..

Cartoon_Humor_Firehydrant.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.