Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Coffee would be perfect, my sweet. Aren't you the most thoughtful thing? :Hug2:

AND JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE IF I'M WHOOPIN' IT UP WITH MY BUDDIES? IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'VE BEEN CONSORTING WITH A CERTAIN BATTERY. AND JUST IN CASE YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT CLAIMING CHILD SUPPORT, YOU SHOULD KNOW I'VE ALREADY SENT OUT SAMPLES FOR DNA TESTING.

I made some muffins, Muffin! Would you prefer blueberry or corn?

HUH. LIKE YOU GAVE A DAMN WHAT I DID WITH THE BATTERY. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE OFF WITH YOUR BUDDIES OR YOUR FREAKIN' GOLF CLUBS ALL THE TIME. AND IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF PAYING CHILD SUPPORT YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THINK COMING.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I made some muffins, Muffin! Would you prefer blueberry or corn?

HUH. LIKE YOU GAVE A DAMN WHAT I DID WITH THE BATTERY. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE OFF WITH YOUR BUDDIES OR YOUR FREAKIN' GOLF CLUBS ALL THE TIME. AND IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF PAYING CHILD SUPPORT YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THINK COMING.
Oh. Blueberry! My favorite. Thanks, pumpkin. :)

DAMN THINGS ARE PROBABLY LOADED WITH ARSENIC ANYHOW. AND MY GOLF CLUBS WOULD TASTE BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU BAKED. BTW, IF YOU WANT CHILD SUPPORT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FIND ME.

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
Hag, those glasses make you look really smart.

Unfortunately, uh, your relationship with Octo-toed new girl does not. . . . . .

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
*washes out eyes with healthy splash of Dogdammitol, then takes unhealthy swig from the jug*

Really don't think that'll help, unfortunately. Your eyes will continue to burn as long as Porter keeps undressing!

*joins kenthepen in unhealthy swig*

Nope---eyes still on fire!

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Oh. Blueberry! My favorite. Thanks, pumpkin. :)

DAMN THINGS ARE PROBABLY LOADED WITH ARSENIC ANYHOW. AND MY GOLF CLUBS WOULD TASTE BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU BAKED. BTW, IF YOU WANT CHILD SUPPORT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FIND ME.

You're welcome, lover. I made them with buttermilk, so they're nice and fluffy. I'm making a roast chicken for dinner, if that's all right.

YEAH WELL VITO AND HIS PALS DON'T THINK THEY'LL HAVE MUCH TROUBLE TRACKING YOU TO WHATEVER HOLE YOU MIGHT CRAWL INTO. BUT ONCE THEY'VE BEATEN ALL YOUR BANKING PASSWORDS OUT OF YOU, THEY'LL KNOW HOW TO DISPOSE OF WHATEVER SHREDS OF YOU ARE LEFT.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Don't think it'll last that long (in puppeh years anyways)! Besides, if Vito finds him first... uugghh. I sure hope one of 'em has life insurance on the other!

:D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
You're welcome, lover. I made them with buttermilk, so they're nice and fluffy. I'm making a roast chicken for dinner, if that's all right.

YEAH WELL VITO AND HIS PALS DON'T THINK THEY'LL HAVE MUCH TROUBLE TRACKING YOU TO WHATEVER HOLE YOU MIGHT CRAWL INTO. BUT ONCE THEY'VE BEATEN ALL YOUR BANKING PASSWORDS OUT OF YOU, THEY'LL KNOW HOW TO DISPOSE OF WHATEVER SHREDS OF YOU ARE LEFT.
Mmmmmmm. Roast chicken. My mouth is watering, lover lips. :)

THEN AGAIN, I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO SWALLOW MY OWN PUKE. YOU KEEP ON THINKING COUSIN VITO IS GONNA BE ON YOUR SIDE IN ALL OF THIS IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY. DON'T EVEN LET IT ENTER YOUR MIND THAT HE'S BEEN ON MY PAYROLL FOR TWENTY YEARS.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I do like to see young people in blurve.

But wait...nina's uncle vito is also haggis'ses's brother-cousin?

Freak nasty.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm. Roast chicken. My mouth is watering, lover lips. :)

THEN AGAIN, I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO SWALLOW MY OWN PUKE. YOU KEEP ON THINKING COUSIN VITO IS GONNA BE ON YOUR SIDE IN ALL OF THIS IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY. DON'T EVEN LET IT ENTER YOUR MIND THAT HE'S BEEN ON MY PAYROLL FOR TWENTY YEARS.

And I've got a homemade apple pie for dessert, snookums! And some nice vanilla ice cream to go with it.

YEAH, VITO AND I HAD SOME GOOD LAUGHS OVER THAT ONE. WHY NOT TAKE YOUR MONEY SINCE YOU'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY HIM. CAME IN HANDY AS HE STARTED HIS OWN FAMILY. HAVE YOU NOTICED TESSIO'S BEEN BUSY EVERY TIME YOU CALL? AND I WOULDN'T COUNT ON ANY HELP FROM LUCA IF I WERE YOU.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
This is one of those cases where they are only ruining one marriage rather than two, unless you count their first separately.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Makes no difference to me. As long as I can take these ear plugs out! It gets quit loud in here with all that yellin goin on!

because have to keep the glasses on to protect my eyes though

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Porter, half the reason Haggis and I were yelling was to block out your damn moaning.

Isn't that right, my sweet chihuey-bear? :heart:

AND DON'T THINK I'LL SHUT UP JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE PRETENDING TO IGNORE ME.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Ohhhhh, Noooooo

PLEASE CARRY ON WITH THE YELLING---YELLING I CAN HANDLE!!!

because the only reason Porter is moaning is cuz he insists on wearing that damn thong! Serves him right actually!

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
Quiet in here. Did the love birds(as in mangled three-week-old roadkill) take their sweet nothings elsewhere?

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Me thinks the Mrs. has found a new friend (of the battery variety) and the Mr. has taken his golf clubs (as a decoy) to the beach so he can hang with his girl 'boys' (as he like to call her them).

Ah, luv!! It's a many splendid thing!

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Better call Saul.

Status
Not open for further replies.