Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggis

Evil overlord of AW
Registered
Reaction score
*creeps in, stuffs candy into small burlap sack, sees naked man, dashes for mouse-hole under bar to escape before eyes bleed*

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Got to make sure there are at least three posts on this thread today as I sit here watching it snow outside which is better than if it was snowing inside because then i would have to sweep the floor instead of pondering over some of the next blog after the next that I will have to post so that I dont have a gaping gap in my schedule of four blogs per month which I have been able to to keep up with even during the maple syrup season because the maple syrup seaon was a little sparse this year and I had time to sit inside and blog more than I ever would have expected to and now the next blog after then next blog will have a surprise guest interview if I can find a guest to surprise and keep that way all the way through the questions I ask because that is what I think I am supposed to do in an interview one of which I did with Haggis when I tried that time and managed to get something like a blog written from it though it might not have belonged on the humor blog which my blog is supposed to be since I said so and am now stuck with that theme as I sit here watching it snow some more on the mergansers in the lake who might be making a u-turn from their nothbound flight if it does not stop snowing and gets colder which might make them think it was a short summer or the hen just took took much time putting her makeup on before leaving home in the south like hens are prone to do about this time of the year and maybe she even made them go back and make sure they turned off the electricity and locked the doors and stuff when the poor guy got tired of the nagging which they are prone to do and went back and sure enough the door was unlocked but it is not now even though they may still be going back sooner that he though they would and they will probably crash into geese and hummingbirds who dont know it is snowing up here and are still headed north so it may not be the best year for mergansers this year so maybe I have the material for another humorous blog there if a funny idea does not hit me in the eye like a big pizza pie or somethin and anyway I should be going now because.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
*creeps in, stuffs candy into small burlap sack, sees naked man, dashes for mouse-hole under bar to escape before eyes bleed*

Huggis!

*Gets Huggis in a bear hug, dances around with Huggis.

~You're such a cute little pirate!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I am FREAKING ALIVE DOGdammital!!

Dogdammitol, the best relief for those post tax day blues.

Dogdammitol. Now in an easy-pour gallon bottle!

Dogdammitol.

Dogdammitol.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Got to make sure there are at least three posts on this thread today. (Period) as As I sit here watching it snow outside which is I think it has to be better than if it was snowing inside. (Period) because then Snowing inside would mean I would have to sweep the floor instead of pondering over some of the next blog. (End sentence) after the next that I will have to post so that I dont want have a gaping gap in my schedule of four blogs per month which I have been able to to keep up with even during the maple syrup season. (geessh--end) because the maple syrup seaon was a little sparse this year and I had time to sit inside and blog more than I ever would have expected to and (Okay, I'm gonna stop here because this keeps going on and on about your blog and the maple season and the freakin snow being outside and not inside and I'm not sure I really care that it's snowing outside since where I live the weather is just perfect for this time of year and really who gives a rats ass that you did a guest blog with Haggis just cuz he's a mod and could answer you silly questions and now you're stuck with trying to find an intelligent person for another guest interview when you have a zillion people that you could ask if you just put your freakin boots on and walk through the snow cuz if you walk far enough not only will you find a warmer place you might just find some schmo who will do an interview with you as long as you haven't forgotten to lock the door for the poor hen who had to go back in lock it in the first place only to have someone go back and unlock it when it should have stayed locked the entire time cuz ya never know who's out there stalkin your every move so when the bitch locks the door just agree then spread your wings so you can fly south with her whether you think your blog is funny or not makes no matter cuz the world ain't gonna stop cuz you didn't make some person that you don't even know laugh can't even see their faces so what's the big deal just do whatcha gotta do for crying out loud then move on cuz then there won't be a freakin gap keeping ya from breaking the commitment you made to yourself thereby allowing us to sleep in on a Saturday mornin cuz that's what some folks like to do especially when we've had a late night dreaming about the coffee that will be brewing when we wake up turning on our computers only to see a new avi that really burns my eyes because ) now the next blog after then next blog will have a surprise guest interview if I can find a guest to surprise and keep that way all the way through the questions I ask because that is what I think I am supposed to do in an interview one of which I did with Haggis when I tried that time and managed to get something like a blog written from it though it might not have belonged on the humor blog which my blog is supposed to be since I said so and am now stuck with that theme as I sit here watching it snow some more on the mergansers in the lake who might be making a u-turn from their nothbound flight if it does not stop snowing and gets colder which might make them think it was a short summer or the hen just took took much time putting her makeup on before leaving home in the south like hens are prone to do about this time of the year and maybe she even made them go back and make sure they turned off the electricity and locked the doors and stuff when the poor guy got tired of the nagging which they are prone to do and went back and sure enough the door was unlocked but it is not now even though they may still be going back sooner that he though they would and they will probably crash into geese and hummingbirds who dont know it is snowing up here and are still headed north so it may not be the best year for mergansers this year so maybe I have the material for another humorous blog there if a funny idea does not hit me in the eye like a big pizza pie or somethin and anyway I should be going now because.

Oooppss, sorry... thought I was in SYW :idea: The trails & tribulations of editting---so many 'know-it-alls'---humorous side

:D

because

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
*hands Lady Jay sunglasses*

These might help block out Porter's avi. I've already gone through a bottle of visine! I think I may just go blind from this one!

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd
Got to make sure there are at least three posts on this thread today. (Period) as As I sit here watching it snow outside which is I think it has to be better than if it was snowing inside. (Period) because then Snowing inside would mean I would have to sweep the floor instead of pondering over some of the next blog. (End sentence) after the next that I will have to post so that I dont want have a gaping gap in my schedule of four blogs per month which I have been able to to keep up with even during the maple syrup season. (geessh--end) because the maple syrup seaon was a little sparse this year and I had time to sit inside and blog more than I ever would have expected to and (Okay, (no comma needed)I'm gonna stop here because this keeps going on and on about your blog and the maple season and the freakin snow being outside and not inside and I'm not sure I really care that it's snowing outside since where I live the weather is just perfect for this time of year and really who gives a rats ass that you did a guest blog with Haggis just cuz he's a mod and could answer you silly questions and now you're stuck with trying to find an intelligent person for another guest interview when you have a zillion people that you could ask if you just put your freakin boots on and walk through the snow cuz if you walk far enough not only will you find a warmer place you might just find some schmo who will do an interview with you as long as you haven't forgotten to lock the door for the poor hen who had to go back in and lock it in the first place only to have someone go back and unlock it when it should have stayed locked the entire time cuz ya never know who's out there stalkin you're every move so when the bitch locks the door just agree then spread your wings so you can fly south with her whether you think your blog is funny or not makes no matter cuz the world ain't gonna stop cuz you didn't make some person that you don't even know laugh can't even see their faces so what's the big deal just do whatcha gotta do for crying out loud then move on cuz then there won't be a freakin gap keeping ya from breaking the commitment you made to yourself thereby allowing us to sleep in on a Saturday mornin cuz that's what some folks like to do especially when we've had a late night dreaming about the coffee that will be brewing when we wake up turning on our computers only to see a new avi that really burns my eyes because ) now the next blog after then next blog will have a surprise guest interview if I can find a guest to surprise and keep that way all the way through the questions I ask because that is what I think I am supposed to do in an interview one of which I did with Haggis when I tried that time and managed to get something like a blog written from it though it might not have belonged on the humor blog which my blog is supposed to be since I said so and am now stuck with that theme as I sit here watching it snow some more on the mergansers in the lake who might be making a u-turn from their nothbound flight if it does not stop snowing and gets colder which might make them think it was a short summer or the hen just took took much time putting her makeup on before leaving home in the south like hens are prone to do about this time of the year and maybe she even made them go back and make sure they turned off the electricity and locked the doors and stuff when the poor guy got tired of the nagging which they are prone to do and went back and sure enough the door was unlocked but it is not now even though they may still be going back sooner that he though they would and they will probably crash into geese and hummingbirds who dont know it is snowing up here and are still headed north so it may not be the best year for mergansers this year so maybe I have the material for another humorous blog there if a funny idea does not hit me in the eye like a big pizza pie or somethin and anyway I should be going now because.
Oooppss, sorry... thought I was in SYW :idea: The trails & tribulations

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
The new family poses for a portrait.

blessedevent.jpg
This explains that buzzing sound I've been hearing coming from the bedroom for the last couple of months.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
This explains that buzzing sound I've been hearing coming from the bedroom for the last couple of months.

That depends... was the bed vibrating too? Were you in the bed when said electrifying buzz was heard? Has the little woman been a little happier than normal lately? Haggis, my poor chuey, I got some bad news for ya!

;)

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
That depends... was the bed vibrating too? Were you in the bed when said electrifying buzz was heard? Has the little woman been a little happier than normal lately? Haggis, my poor chuey, I got some bad news for ya!

;)

I think he may have already figured it out

silly-dogs-yoinks-funny-chihuahua-e.jpg

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Just looking through an old photo album I found buried in the sand of a beach on lake Michigan when I found this in it

elian-with-gorby.jpg

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Where in the world did you find that, Porter? It's an old photo of me, Del and Nikita Khrushchev.

WERE YOU EVER PLANNING TO TELL ME ABOUT THAT LITTLE ROAD TRIP? BUSINESS, MY AZZ -- SHOULDA KNOWN YOU WERE ON THE BEACH WHOOPIN' IT UP WITH YOUR BUDDIES AND A BUNCH OF HALF-NEKKID TRAMPS.

Good morning, love. :heart: Would you like some coffee?

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
And here I thought we were finally gettin a look at Porter with his clothes on!!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
WERE YOU EVER PLANNING TO TELL ME ABOUT THAT LITTLE ROAD TRIP? BUSINESS, MY AZZ -- SHOULDA KNOWN YOU WERE ON THE BEACH WHOOPIN' IT UP WITH YOUR BUDDIES AND A BUNCH OF HALF-NEKKID TRAMPS.

Good morning, love. :heart: Would you like some coffee?
Coffee would be perfect, my sweet. Aren't you the most thoughtful thing? :Hug2:

AND JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE IF I'M WHOOPIN' IT UP WITH MY BUDDIES? IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'VE BEEN CONSORTING WITH A CERTAIN BATTERY. AND JUST IN CASE YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT CLAIMING CHILD SUPPORT, YOU SHOULD KNOW I'VE ALREADY SENT OUT SAMPLES FOR DNA TESTING.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Scratches head, and then rump - parump to be exact :D

Sorry, in an odd mood.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Scratches head, and then rump - parump to be exact :D

Sorry, in an odd mood.

Think the whole place is in an odd mood this morning and can see it lasting through the night!

I blame Porter's new avi!!

because Oh dear lord, my eyes still burn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.