Not open for further replies.

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
Haggis and I never fight. Do we, love muffin? :heart:

OH FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST. YOU LEFT THE GODDAMN TOILET SEAT UP AGAIN. IF YOU'RE GONNA DRINK OUT OF IT, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE.

Jerry's syndicater called. You're booked for a pay per view special next month...

"Puppy Love and the Demons they Spawn. On the next Springer"

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis and I never fight. Do we, love muffin? :heart:

OH FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST. YOU LEFT THE GODDAMN TOILET SEAT UP AGAIN. IF YOU'RE GONNA DRINK OUT OF IT, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE.
Who could possibly ever fight with someone as perfect as you are, lovey dove. :Hug2:

GEE ZUS H. DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU AGAIN HOW HINGES WORK? IS IT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THE SEAT BACK DOWN? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT ANYHOW. WITH AN AZZ THE SIZE OF YOURS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FALLING IN.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
OH NO HE DI'ENT!!

You gonna be kissin some of that azz here shortly! I'm puttin on my helmet and headin to the war free zone!!

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Who could possibly ever fight with someone as perfect as you are, lovey dove. :Hug2:

GEE ZUS H. DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU AGAIN HOW HINGES WORK? IS IT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THE SEAT BACK DOWN? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT ANYHOW. WITH AN AZZ THE SIZE OF YOURS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FALLING IN.

Punkin, you're just so full of sugar I could eat you right up! :kiss:

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW A LOTTA GUYS WOULD KILL TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THIS AZZ. REAL MEN APPRECIATE A WOMAN WITH CURVES, INSTEAD OF THEM TWIGS YOU'RE ALWAYS OGLING IN THOSE DISGUSTING MAGAZINES OF YOURS. OH YES, I KNOW ALL ABOUT THOSE. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN LIKES, WOULD YOU NOW.

Last edited:

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN LIKES, WOULD YOU NOW.

sa1353.jpg

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
The new family poses for a portrait.

blessedevent.jpg

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Punkin, you're just so full of sugar I could eat you right up! :kiss:

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW A LOTTA GUYS WOULD KILL TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THIS AZZ. REAL MEN APPRECIATE A WOMAN WITH CURVES, INSTEAD OF THEM TWIGS YOU'RE ALWAYS OGGLING IN THOSE DISGUSTING MAGAZINES OF YOURS. OH YES, I KNOW ALL ABOUT THOSE. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN LIKES, WOULD YOU NOW.
Sweetbuckets, you complete me. :e2flowers

AND A LOT MORE WOULD DIE IF THAT FAT AZZ EVER SAT ON THEM. BUT OF COURSE YOU PROBABLY DO UNDERSTAND QUITE A BIT ABOUT REAL MEN SEEING AS HOW YOUR BEARD IS EVEN HEAVIER THAN MINE.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Sweetbuckets, you complete me. :e2flowers

AND A LOT MORE WOULD DIE IF THAT FAT AZZ EVER SAT ON THEM. BUT OF COURSE YOU PROBABLY DO UNDERSTAND QUITE A BIT ABOUT REAL MEN SEEING AS HOW YOUR BEARD IS EVEN HEAVIER THAN MINE.

My love, you had me at "sweetbuckets." :LilLove:

OH LIKE YOU'RE SUCH A FREAKIN' PRIZE WITH THAT BELLY HANGING OVER YOUR PANTS. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR DAMN YOU KNOW WHAT IN YEARS, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY YOU CAN'T REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Oh, good lord, it is a poochuey!! (bless me)

Is there a vet in this place---somebody needs to be snipped!

*beams proudly*

Isn't he darling?

Now. Nina is the godmother, of course, after making such a charming portrait for us. Haggis, how do you feel about asking Cray to be the godfather?

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
This is big, huge even, a godmother...

We need to plan a baptism party,

wait someone said snipped.

a bris?

OK, I'm at a loss.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
This is big, huge even, a godmother...

We need to plan a baptism party,

wait someone said snipped.

a bris?

OK, I'm at a loss.

Just ignore the rabble, Nina. We're going baptism party all the way. Cake. A baptism font full of champagne. And cash. Lots of cash.

If you wanna help shake people down, Haggis and I'll give you a cut of what you collect. Ya know, since you're the godmother.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You said cake?

images

You didn't say if it was a boy or a girl so whatever it is you'd better name it Fanny because that is the name I iced on the other side of the cake and I'm not taking it off as it took hours and hours to make not to mention a ton of green icing and I had to fake the chocolate because chocolate is not good for dogs neither is sugar so it is artificially sweetened much your marriage but that is just how life is because

Status
Not open for further replies.