Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
heh. yep. the soap is in there.

i'm very proud of the way this is going so far.
i will admit, there were a LOT of things labeled this morning with little notes, etc.

but still, i'm a few hours in and it's been smooth sailing.

AND cella's totally digging on me and my hot domestic skillz!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
So did you remember to pack their lunches? And what are you making them for dinner tonight?

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dinner is like....forever away.

they'll be happy with m&ms and popcorn ;)

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
So did you remember to pack their lunches? And what are you making them for dinner tonight?

the lunches were one of the items all ready in the fridge and labeled. ;) no problemo.

dinner?

emote_head_explode.gif

wait. no.
no biggie.
i can do this.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
*strolls in confidently*

*checks list*

*marks off "send kids to school on friday"*

:thankyou:
I think you should stay off-line and focus on those little people when they get home.

i loaded the dishwasher and turned it on. *grin* it's running right now!!!!
Are you sure it was the dishwasher?

Did you remember the soap?
Better yet, did you check to make sure the cat wasn't in there?

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hi ToT :hi:

My daughter just pointed to a picture of Randy Jackson and said "Papa".

I really hope she doesn't tell Mr. Cella.

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
*pretends to be school nurse*

*calls Cray’s house about suspicious looking spots on little Crays*

TrainofThought

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
*pretends to be the principal*

*calls cray's house to tell him all the little crays are suspended for today and Monday due to signs hanging from their necks that read, "There's a bomb in bathroom, lunchroom and the principal's office*

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
[
*calls Cray’s house about suspicious looking spots on little Crays*

Pfft. Don't listen to her, cray.

Those spots will totally come off in the dishwasher.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's silly, Kelly.

Like any good wife, Mrs. Cray has her own secret credit cards and a bank account with a much heftier balance than what cray would have imagined.

So cray will be all set!

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Do we get live coverage on this when the little crays come home and Big Daddy Cray is hanging out the dishes to dry?

I so wanna be there!!

:D

ETA: Waz Up Peeps?!!

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Do you think cray knows about the secret soda machine?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
:ROFL: you all are very funny but i have this in the bag! i’m on auto-pilot here people! things are just coming to me instinctively! *unloads dishwasher* it’s like i’ve been training for this all my life. *puts on pants* srsly! i’m a natural.

*sigh*

i’m not fooling anyone, am i? mrs. cray has been secretly training me for many many years without my knowledge. gah!! diabolitcal women.

oh cripes, i just remembered something…
it just occurred to me that this really has been going on for a long long time. you see, mrs. cray has been doing this girls weekend thing for a very long time. very long. but it wasn’t until about 10 years ago that it was complicated a bit by yanno, kids. human kids.

here’s what she did to me those many years ago. girls weekend was scheduled to take place in march. the only crayette at the time was mere months old so i figured that mrs. cray would forego the trip that year because the child was breast feeding, etc. etc. etc.
i was wrong. so very wrong.

the trip destination was planned for nyc that year. i remember it like it was yesterday because i thought all of my filthy dreams were about to come true when mrs. cray said to me, “you are coming on girls weekend this year.”
:yessmiley i couldn’t believe my luck! i was going to yanno,…yanno with all of mrs cray’s hawt friends. like totally yanno, yanno? *dies and goes to heaven* every man’s dream!
well, things didn’t exactly pan out like they did in my perverted daydreams.

mrs. cray et al stayed on the top floor in the presidential suite (of an extremely posh nyc hotel) with an amazing view and all the amenities you can imagine. the room was as big as a house.
she got me a room 12 floors below them with no window. the room measured about 12x12ft.

and that’s where i stayed for 4 days. i took care of the baby in that 12x12 cell around the clock. mrs cray would stop by my room on occasion when her boobs were full. :Wha:

gah! how could i have been so stoopid. don’t answer that. and now look at me!??? a shadow of a man.

*sigh*

the only thing that saved me that trip was that march madness was in full swing. i watched hoops non-stop for 4 days.

Last edited:

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I just hope Randy Jackson's grateful to you, man.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
the only crayette at the time was mere months old so i figured that mrs. cray would forego the trip that year because the child was breast feeding, etc. etc. etc.
^this.

I don't know what I want to say about it really, other than high fives to mrs. cray for working it out!

TrainofThought

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
:ROFL: you all are very funny but i have this in the bag! i’m on auto-pilot here people! things are just coming to me instinctively! *unloads dishwasher* it’s like i’ve been training for this all my life. *puts on pants* srsly! i’m a natural.

*sigh*

i’m not fooling anyone, am i? mrs. cray has been secretly training me for many many years without my knowledge. gah!! diabolitcal women.

oh cripes, i just remembered something…
it just occurred to me that this really has been going on for a long long time. you see, mrs. cray has been doing this girls weekend thing for a very long time. very long. but it wasn’t until about 10 years ago that it was complicated a bit by yanno, kids. human kids.

here’s what she did to me those many years ago. girls weekend was scheduled to take place in march. the only crayette at the time was mere months old so i figured that mrs. cray would forego the trip that year because the child was breast feeding, etc. etc. etc.
i was wrong. so very wrong.

the trip destination was planned for nyc that year. i remember it like it was yesterday because i thought all of my filthy dreams were about to come true when mrs. cray said to me, “you are coming on girls weekend this year.”
:yessmiley i couldn’t believe my luck! i was going to yanno,…yanno with all of mrs cray’s hawt friends. like totally yanno, yanno? *dies and goes to heaven* every man’s dream!
well, things didn’t exactly pan out like they did in my perverted daydreams.

mrs. cray et al stayed on the top floor in the presidential sweet (of an extremely posh nyc hotel) with an amazing view and all the amenities you can imagine. the room was as big as a house.
she got me a room 12 floors below them with no window. the room measured about 12x12ft.

and that’s where i stayed for 4 days. i took care of the baby in that 12x12 cell around the clock. mrs cray would stop by my room on occasion when her boobs were full. :Wha:

gah! how could i have been so stoopid. don’t answer that. and now look at me!??? a shadow of a man.

*sigh*

the only thing that saved me that trip was that march madness was in full swing. i watched hoops non-stop for 4 days.
Come on, this is too much to read. What do you think this is, a writing forum?

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
:ROFL::roll::ROFL:

What's your point? She's got a plan!!

After a trip to NYC, Mrs. Cray noticed Mr. Cray had been missing and Cella suggested to Mrs. Cray that they should go to the Sheriff's Office to file a missing person report.

When they got there, Deputy Boudreaux at the desk asked her for a description of Cray for the report.

Mrs. Cray tells him, "Well, he's 25 years old, 6 foot 3, weighs 190 pounds, is very well-built and very handsome, soft-spoken, and treats me like a queen."

Cella, with a surprised look on her face says, "Mrs. Cray..., Mr. Cray is 60 years old, 5 foot 4, weighs 260 pounds, fat like a pig and ugly as sin, loud and obnoxious, and treats you like trash !"

Mrs. Cray, smiling, says, "Yeh, but if dey can find dis one for me, Mr. Cray can stay lost !"

Status
Not open for further replies.