Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
PD, i'm guessing by your new avie that you weren't quite able to safeguard your innocence. . . . .

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Syrup season is over ... except for the clean-up of the sugar shack etc. Got 15 gallons which is pretty good for this year, about 60 percent of what we usually get. Wound up with three gallons for us after all of 'debts' paid and gifts given. Pretty much figure 12 gallons is spoken for and the rest is gravy ... er .. syrup.

Not much to give away this year so I'll have to forget the five gallon gifts for all of the caberet regulars like I send out on most years. Last year I gave them all to Cray to distribute. I need to thank him for doing that ....

Thank's Cray.

But...I never received any syrup. You don't suppose cray kept it all for himself, do you?
Cray? You've got some 'splainin' to do.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I'm with Angie. We already saw the one of Porter and if I had to see another, I'd have to open a vein.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I'm with Angie. We already saw the one of Porter and if I had to see another, I'd have to open a vein.

cool! Undead doggy blood 'll go great in the gravy.

*holds out a cup*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Point taken. Well, just cover him with a sheet and put him with the other corpses.

*opens bottle of Lagavulin*

Drink? After all, you've just suffered a traumatic loss.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Huh, and here I thought Haggis an Huggis were one in the same.

Welp, I guess there can be only one...

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
It does get confusing when members insist on taking screen names similar to those of more established members. For instance, I had no idea that Drooling Blunder was a totally brand new stranger-type person I'd never met before. I thought for sure Rolling Thunder just made a typo. Especially since they looked so much alike. Imagine how embarrassed I was when I discovered my mistake.

But I learned my lesson. This time I looked very carefully at the screen name and knew right off that Huggis was a complete and total stranger who just happens to wander into the Cabaret now and then. Sure, he looks like Haggis. But they're cousins. Identical cousins all the way. One pair of matching bookends, different as night and day.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Oh sure, we gots 'em. We gots everything...it just cost way more than it does in most places in the country. Every time I go back to Buffalo to visit my folks, I marvel at how CHEAP everything is!

If you look closely at the bottom of the screen for advertisements for certain chain restaurants, they'll even tell you that the offer doesn't apply in Manhattan. Just saw a Red Lobster commercial where they did that. Bastids.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
HAGGIS! HAGGIS! Look what Alleycat did to me! I thought you were the only one allowed to shmoo me! And i told him that! And i told him you really like my Morticia avie, 'specially when I spoke French. But he didn't care what you thought! He shmooed me anyway! He thinks he's cooler than you and outranks you and stuff!

*catches breath*

Hmmm. Haggis seems to be gone for the night. Oh well. May as well make the best of it.

*preens and shows some leg*

Oh, Muppet...want to buy a pig a drink?

Edited to add:

WTF? Damn mangy cat changed me again! Now I look like Cray. HAGGIS!

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
He's a mangy furball! Nothing like our handsome, lovable Haggis, and our wise, noble Reg. I'm proud to have them shmoo me. Proud, I tell you! But this -- this is an outrage! An outrage, I'm telling you!

Why, Haggis himself restored my Morticia avie with his own two paws! And that sickly stray dares meddle with Haggis's's's masterful handiwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.