Registered
Reaction score
Who'd Cass piss off?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Do you have permission to think?
Thinking is something one does not need permission for because it is something that almost everybody does except for some people who probably should think but dont because they are ignorant of important and unimportant things and they probably have never heard of maple syrup nor been involved in sap racing because its pretty much uncommon to have maple trees in Hawaii since it never gets cold enough for sap to run anyhow but the coconuts are nice because

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Thinking is something one does not need permission for because it is something that almost everybody does except for some people who probably should think but dont because they are ignorant of important and unimportant things and they probably have never heard of maple syrup nor been involved in sap racing because its pretty much uncommon to have maple trees in Hawaii since it never gets cold enough for sap to run anyhow but the coconuts are nice because

Thats a very good point because alot of people dont ever stop to think because they think they know more just because theyve been on the AW board since the Mesozoic era and have billions and billions of posts already but that dont amount to a bucket of tree sap in the end because its really just about how damn amusing you are because

Edited to add:

In honor of my 1000th post, my new look, Easter, Monty Python, and our own dear Susie, I would like to share these special Easter cakes with you all. Not sure if they've been pre-licked, but from the looks of them, they have. [Beware -- click on that link only if you be Cabbies of valor and discipline. I've found the archives of that site to be yet another major way to procrastinate.]

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Kelly! This is no place to even MENTION a virginal-sounding seventeen-year-old girl! She could totally get deflowered by proxy! Or roasted and cooked for dinner! Probably both!

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Uncle! Already! Uncle!

I can't top that!

:ROFL:

It's this avatar, isn't it. Dang. No one's been taking me seriously all day. *sigh* It's haaarrd to be so pretty. The womins get sooo jealous.

So. I'm off to a champagne party on Park Avenue, immediately to be followed by burgers and beer at a dive bar downtown. No opportunity to change in between.

I'm fretting a bit on the dress code thing. Do you think these earrings are OK, or do you think they're too flashy? Be honest, now.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Haggis is a professional when it comes to watering deflowers. I'll leave the chore up to him.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
I'm fretting a bit on the dress code thing. Do you think these earrings are OK, or do you think they're too flashy? Be honest, now.

Look great to me, but then everything about you looks great to me, especially your dentures

I'm a little worried about what your ear lobes are going to look like in ten years or so, you know, the effects of expensive jewelry and all.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe OFG could use it?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.