Reaction score
*adjusts sequinned jumpsuit*

*inhales an entire can of hairspray*

*waits for Angie's recorder solo*

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
*realizes why Muppet's face is now frozen in place - too much hairspray will do that to you.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Nothing really matters to me.

*sings*

...tooooo meeeeeeeee...

Come on, Rob! Do another power THRUST! Tee hee hee hee hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee

*rolls off thread, giggling hysterically*

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think my dog has OCD. He keeps taking a mouthful of kibble then walking halfway across the living room, dropping it on the floor, arranging in a straight line, then eating it piece by piece. I'm fairly sure this is not normal dog behavior.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Toiled nad troubled 100 gallons of sap into sap gas today. Probably upset the relative humidity balance in the northern hemisphere.

Also bottled three gallons of syrup ...

ice finally went off of the lake but it is supposed to snow tomorrow again ...

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's great, Porter, but we've got REAL troubles here in the Cabaret. Any of you seen this? An Arizona bill, which has passed both of the state's legislative bodies and is now sitting on the governor's desk, has the following language:

It is unlawful for any person, with intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend, to use ANY ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL DEVICE and use any obscene, lewd or profane language or suggest any lewd or lascivious act, or threaten to inflict physical harm to the person or property of any person.​

That's... that's pretty much what we do here in the Cabbie. All day long.

If this thing goes through -- worse, if it spreads to other states -- I won't be able to make the muppet strut. Angie won't be able to electrocute people. Dawg only knows what Jaycinth will do.

Oh, the humanity!

Am in fact not kidding -- I do think it has scary, scary implications. But this is the Cabbie, so I gotta be silly.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
That's disgusting.

BTW
How many deputies do they have in AZ ?
How many jails?
how many courtrooms?
It doesnt really matter about the number of deputies and the number of jails and the number of courtrooms but rather how just or unjust the legislation is especially considering all the death and mayhem that goes on in this thread and even moreso in Arizona and are they limiting it to undocumented aliens or the kind who come from the stars when I forget to wear my tin foil hat because.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
It doesnt really matter about the number of deputies and the number of jails and the number of courtrooms but rather how just or unjust the legislation is especially considering all the death and mayhem that goes on in this thread and even moreso in Arizona and are they limiting it to undocumented aliens or the kind who come from the stars when I forget to wear my tin foil hat because.
You have fallen for their trick because you are concentrating on what is right rather than what polititians do which is to make things all better for everybody who doesn't know that they are not alright and this particular life saving legislation is designed to end the unemployment problem in Arizona by needing lots more people to be hired to make this this thing work like at least ten of them for door to door searches for finding out if the perpetrator is a person doing these bad things or a computer genrated message that does not seem to be against the law because how can you electrocute a computer to punish it for being mean and hurtful because and there might be other things to consider too because

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
The really frightening thing is I think I understand him.

Somebody help me, please.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score

hells bells! the clear answer is to bolster up all our laws as strong as we can make 'em and hire buttloads more deputies and build more jails and courthouses to deal with all the miscreants before they tear down the very foundations our great land was built on. Why, right here we got more reprobates and harassers and bullies and offendin' and annoyin' folks than our current legal system can handle, sittin' there with their Electronic Devices creating mayhem and such like because.

*fastens on deputy badge*

*arrests everyone in Cabaret*

*throws 'em all in jail for up to 25 years*

*especially Porter*

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The really frightening thing is I think I understand him.

Somebody help me, please.

Considering you both have the same dazed look on your faces, I'm guessing no amount of help will make any difference.

eta: Cass'ses glare prolly did that to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.