Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
Re: the Mail Carrier case

The state of Pennsylvania completed a study in 2007 that whose result indicated that 1.3 percent of all traffic accidents in the state of Pennsylvania between March, 2006 and July, 2007 were caused by the distraction of drivers by the *founcing* of U.S. Mail carriers.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Re: the Mail Carrier case

The state of Pennsylvania completed a study in 2007 that whose result indicated that 1.3 percent of all traffic accidents in the state of Pennsylvania between March, 2006 and July, 2007 were caused by the distraction of drivers by the *founcing* of U.S. Mail carriers.

Luckily, only 1.3 percent of mail carriers have nice azzes.

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
Not true! My own personal study-- I mean, I've noticed a larger percentage than that in the carriers that walk their routes. Of course the ones that drive. . . . . . .

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're both clearing talking out of your non-mail-carrying azzes. I find this entire discussion to be nothing more than postulation and hyperbole. I mean, seriously, a whole page of this banter and not a single mention of the Great Package Study of 2010?

Consider yourselves disbarred!

*pulls stools out from under thepen and casstrator*
*plants cabaret flag on bar*
*announces that whiskey is on the house, courtesy of June Planning*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
You're both clearing talking out of your non-mail-carrying azzes. I find this entire discussion to be nothing more than postulation and hyperbole. I mean, seriously, a whole page of this banter and not a single mention of the Great Package Study of 2010?

Nuh uh! I wasn't talking out of my azz! I can prove it -- no vocal cords there! And I do carry mail. To my apartment and such. And I'm always getting the guy in the apartment next door's mail, and I bring it to him sometimes, when I feel like it.

And at least part of what I said above was true.

*skims previous post for true statements*

You read that wrong. FYI, Title VII prohibits sex-based occupational discrimination, so the Supreme Court never would make such a ruling. As Justice Scalia would say, "Duh!"

What the ruling actually said was that "No state shall pass any law abridging the rights of any mail person to engage in the physical behavior known as *founcing.*"

The court found that, given the propensity of dogs to chase mail carriers, it was essential to the smooth operation of the United States Postal Service that they be able to founce at will.

Men, like women, are inviting and initiating sexual interaction when they founce. Or pretty much when they do anything. Men are easy.

See?

(Any other chronic insomniacs in the Cabaret? Sigh. Time for a nightcap and a novel that isn't mine.)

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nightcaps are so now.

*flicks tassel*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like he's been rehearsing moves to it.

You gotta give the muppet this much -- he knows how to get saucy with a tassel.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, our options here are pretty limited.

*watches Muppet strut*

That big red nose isn't really doing it for me, though. And his crazed grin is kinda dampening the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.