Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Also: It's story time, children. Let's let uncle Christopher (Walken) read us a heartwarming children's tale.

:snoopy:

Can we set fire to the thread and make 'smores again?

*pulls bottle of Knob Creek and bottle of Laphroaig out of thigh holsters, offers Angie first dibs*

Haggis, are you and Jessica all set with the Lagavulin over there? Haggis? Haaaaggggis?

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I finished the project

I finished the project

I finished the project!!!!!!

PROJECT X

Congratulations!

I see you have an advice column on there. I'm very tempted to write in asking Lady Jay for some dating advice. Like, as a purely hypothetical example, what to do if your friend fixes you up with a lite-beer-drinking vegan investment banker who constantly talks about work and drops numerous not-very-subtle references to how much money he makes.

*hastily puts back the bar and stereo equipment, hoping Jay was too ecstatic to notice it was missing*

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, how are you?

I just posted my other query. I gave up on the first one I was going to do. QLH wasn't all that gun-ho about it.

~But, they seem to like this one. I've never seen a post before that says they like it just as it is! *hops with 'getting-ahead-of-myself' joy* :D

It's in my sig if anyone wants to see and give me some advice.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!

I see you have an advice column on there. I'm very tempted to write in asking Lady Jay for some dating advice. Like, as a purely hypothetical example, what to do if your friend fixes you up with a lite-beer-drinking vegan investment banker who constantly talks about work and drops numerous not-very-subtle references to how much money he makes.

*hastily puts back the bar and stereo equipment, hoping Jay was too ecstatic to notice it was missing*

Hmmm... Just what kind of salary are we taking about here, exatly?

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Hmmm... Just what kind of salary are we taking about here, exatly?

I wasn't really listening after a while. I was focusing on my Guinness and pulled-pork sandwich, and watching Baylor beat Xavier on the TV just over his right shoulder. The sound was off, or I might've forgotten my manners and shushed him.

Last edited:

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
In case you all wanted to know where QW has got to, well okay, the remote possibility that you wanted to know... he's been visiting us down here in the southern parts of Africa. Seems he heard we have Game parks and Wildlife and thought he'd give it a go. (No, that didn't surprise me either.)

A reliable source in the game ranger's department reported the following:

Despite a large sign reading, "Viagrooms - Do Not Eat", the bunneh couldn't help himself and began nibbling on the blue fungi. He seemed to like it and scoffed the lot. Pretty soon he was urgently seeking a girl bunny but since Playboy mag is hard to come by here, the bunneh was in dire need.

As luck would have it, a female elephant wandered by. The bunneh ran around to it's rear end, looked up and nearly jumped out of his skin. He was heard to yell, "That's hawt!"

The bunneh launched into his usual line of foreplay. "Brace yerself, girl!"

The elephant seemed not to notice.

The bunneh climbed up her leg, got a hold of her tail and began to swing back and forth. He appeared, I'm told, to be in some kind of ecstacy.

The elephant dozed off.

Silent Rob, sitting atop a tree, was watching all of this. (Most people aren't aware that SR has a large fan club of primates here.) SR thought he might liven things up a bit. He snapped off a coconut and hurled it down on to the elephant's head.

The elephant went, "Oooooo! Aaaaaahhhh! Ohhhhh!

The bunneh said, "Suffer, baby, suffer!!"

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Isn't that pretty much exactly what QW and SR were doing here?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!

***Stops, astounded that the bar and stereo equipment that was reported stolen and reimbursed by insurance is back in place. Utilizes hammer and blow torch.***

Ok guys, now you can unload the 18 wheeler and install the new granite and redwood bar, the new bar equipment, and all of the new electronics that Angie purchased with the platinum card while she was trying to purge her system of the need to buy things.

***sees pain on Angie's face...the cure didn't work. Tosses Angie the Black card***

What ever it takes, my zebrbananna.

I'm covering the therapy until you are cured.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Guess he likes a bit of junk in the elephant trunk...

:roll:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
***Stops, astounded that the bar and stereo equipment that was reported stolen and reimbursed by insurance is back in place. Utilizes hammer and blow torch.***

Ok guys, now you can unload the 18 wheeler and install the new granite and redwood bar, the new bar equipment, and all of the new electronics that Angie purchased with the platinum card while she was trying to purge her system of the need to buy things.

***sees pain on Angie's face...the cure didn't work. Tosses Angie the Black card***

What ever it takes, my zebrbananna.

I'm covering the therapy until you are cured.

Damn it, Angie! I TOLD you she wouldn't mind. But nooooo...you had to go freaking me out with your "eek, she's a sociopathic booze-fueled fairy" bull carp.

*stares grimly at smoldering ruins*

Damn. Coulda made at least $10-15 on eBay on that stuff.

*opens fresh bottle of Laphroaig*

Status
Not open for further replies.