Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Pssst...Reg is also very, very close to 30K. We may soon have another episode of Clash of the Titans here on AW.

*runs out to store to stock up on scotch and popcorn*

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
*gives Jaycinth, Cassie, Reg, ToT, Kaylea, PD, Gail, Kelly, Angie, Cella, Nina, Swachski, and Bettie Lee each a cup of coffee. Then places three platters of donuts, muffins, and bagels on the bar*

Tickets! I got tickets to the race of the week! Who reaches 30K first? Will there be a Schmoo battle to end all Schmoo battles?

Come find out!

We have liquid courage if you don't feel you can stomach it without the beverage!

:evil

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
haggisass.jpg

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

Nice Haggis. I'm half awaked. Like I wanted to see your butt stickin at me at 6 am.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
*gives Jaycinth, Cassie, Reg, ToT, Kaylea, PD, Gail, Kelly, Angie, Cella, Nina, Swachski, and Bettie Lee each a cup of coffee. Then places three platters of donuts, muffins, and bagels on the bar*

Tickets! I got tickets to the race of the week! Who reaches 30K first? Will there be a Schmoo battle to end all Schmoo battles?

Come find out!

We have liquid courage if you don't feel you can stomach it without the beverage!

:evil

Thank you, Gilroy! How's that tooth?

So. Freaking. Cute.

Now post another adorable puppy butt, and you're there.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel .. filthy

*empties cash register, loads thigh holsters with liquor*

Well, Porter, you're just a little too late embracing the disgusting. Everyone here has packed up and left. You might find them in that Corroded Screw saloon place or in SYW, but you won't find them here.

*eyes stereo equipment*

Huh. Wonder how much I can get for that on eBay.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Corroded Screw ....

Is that something from volume 2 of the Kama Sutra?

That's disgusting.

*picks up speakers*

Damn, shoulda brought a cart. Hey, Porter, wanna help me carry some of this stuff out to my van?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Good golly, it's slow in here today. I come in yesterday and the day before and the place is jumpin - now - nothing.

What happened???

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Good golly, it's slow in here today. I come in yesterday and the day before and the place is jumpin - now - nothing.

What happened???

Well, I'm thinking Haggis and Reg are in a stand-off, each refusing to post lest they tip over the 30K mark and catapult the Cabaret into nuclear war. Gilroy is nursing his toothache. KLM is working on her story for the conference. Cella got lost somewhere looking for her avie. Cray is scared I'll force him to keep his engagement. Angie's out grazing somewhere on the savannah. SR is in England, where they don't have internet yet. Kelly overdid the playpen and electrocuted herself. QW is QW. We ate Del quite a while ago. Bettielee is fingerpainting. Nina's working on some kick-ass schmoo material, just in case Haggis and Reg come back and post. And Jaycinth finally became a full-fledged creature of the night and can't look at the sun anymore.

Yes, of course ... anything to help a real lady.

Is that where the corroded screw is?

That's disgusting.

Get those bar stools while you're at it. Thanks.

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Do you want the spitoon too?

No, I'll let you keep that. You can take the urinal, too.

*peers into urinal*

So THAT'S where Del went. Haggis was probably marinating him again.

*eyes bar*

Hey, guys -- you think between the four of us we can pry the bar up? I've got just the place for it in my basement.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm thinking Haggis and Reg are in a stand-off, each refusing to post lest they tip over the 30K mark and catapult the Cabaret into nuclear war.

Pfft... Haggis did the same thing when he hit 20k... he just kept deleting his other previous posts so he'd never go over. :D

SR is in England, where they don't have internet yet.

Silent Rob is in Jarmany, unless I missed something last night. :Wha:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Pfft... Haggis did the same thing when he hit 20k... he just kept deleting his other previous posts so he'd never go over. :D

I can't believe that's true. Such cowardice would be unworthy of a native Buffalonian. Haggis, you've dealt with lake effect snow, for dawg's sake. You can deal with being a tiny adorable kitten for a day. Man up and get out here, before I find my shotgun and make you get out here.

Besides, *sniff, sniff* I miss you.

Silent Rob is in Jarmany, unless I missed something last night. :Wha:

He posted yesterday, saying he's going to England for a few days.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I can't believe that's true. Such cowardice would be unworthy of a native Buffalonian. Haggis, you've dealt with lake effect snow, for dawg's sake. You can deal with being a tiny adorable kitten for a day. Man up and get out here, before I find my shotgun and make you get out here.

Besides, *sniff, sniff* I miss you.

You weren't here for this schoom durning football season where you. :D

AHaggis-2.png

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Someday, I'm gonna have 11,000 posts!

But not today.

...And Rolling Thunder, who, after a fit of PD-induced confusion, had lapsed into a comma and been buried alive in a pet sematary, clawed his way out of the grave and made his way back to the Cabaret -- just in time to see the last bottle of liquor loaded onto the van.

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Just what the hell is going on in here?? Where is the bar? WHERE IS THE BOOZE? I am going to close my eyes and count to three, and then if everything is not right back where it belongs, I'm calling Jaycinth to come and deal with the lot of you. You do NOT want to see what happens when a booze-fueled fairy finds all her booze has been stolen. :guns:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Just what the hell is going on in here?? Where is the bar? WHERE IS THE BOOZE? I am going to close my eyes and count to three, and then if everything is not right back where it belongs, I'm calling Jaycinth to come and deal with the lot of you. You do NOT want to see what happens when a booze-fueled fairy finds all her booze has been stolen. :guns:

Pfft. I took all the booze, so she's fresh outta fuel, ain't she? And she can't come out until sunset, so we've got oceans of time. We can sell all the stuff and be clear across the state before she knows what hit her.

Besides, she don't care about the furniture. She just blew it to shmithereens the other day. Worse comes to worse, I'll give back the liquor. Some of it, anyway.

*pulls bottle of Knob Creek out of thigh holster and hands it to Angie*

Now have a drink and chillax, already.

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Pfft. I took all the booze, so she's fresh outta fuel, ain't she? And she can't come out until sunset, so we've got oceans of time. We can sell all the stuff and be clear across the state before she knows what hit her.

Besides, she don't care about the furniture. She just blew it to shmithereens the other day. Worse comes to worse, I'll give back the liquor. Some of it, anyway.

*pulls bottle of Knob Creek out of thigh holster and hands it to Angie*

Now have a drink and chillax, already.

Oh, you poor, delusional soul.

Also, we just replaced all the furniture. I had to go out all by myself and buy it with Jay's own credit card. You are in so much trouble when she gets back here... :tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.