Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Puking birds and dogs. The place had changed since I had last been here. Still, it was an improvement.

I hoped the pole dancers would get back to work soon.

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
The vomit from the three sources mixed with peanut shells and chihuahua urin on the floor. In a moment QW was standing in it's place.

Jay continued to grease the pole.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
The vomit from the three sources mixed with peanut shells and chihuahua urin on the floor. In a moment QW was standing in it's place.

That is one gross bunny, I thought to myself. I turned my attention to Jay as she greased the pole. Fairies seemed to have a special eloquence for that kind of work. Her wings quivered as she wiped the pole down with an oily cloth that was probably used to clean the fryers in the kitchen. It smelled of dripping yak fat and moldy chunks of chicken lungs.

Del's gut rumbled. I smelled Chihuahua fart. It was a beautiful moment.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hugs bird, dog, and Artee :Hug2:, just because I feel like it.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Hugs bird, dog, and Artee :Hug2:, just because I feel like it.

Being hugged by a dragon can be quite nice. But sometimes... dragons don't know their own strength. Haggis's eyes bugged from his head. Del's spleen popped through his right nostril and I think I heard my spine snap in three places.

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
Being hugged by a dragon can be quite nice. But sometimes... dragons don't know their own strength. Haggis's eyes bugged from his head. Del's spleen popped through his right nostril and I think I heard my spine snap in three places.

Group hug —not what it's cracked up to be. Del gasped and his spleen returned to it's prior position...nearly. Time would find him in critical surgery having it removed from his gizzard. Arty never would recover from the cracking his spine took, but it turned out to be a good thing because he used his new flexibility to become the best dancer at the Cabaret. He owned the pole. Haggis eventually got his eyes pushed back in by a jealous doberman defending the honor of a saucy standard poodle. The chihuahua was actually grateful because he was no longer mistaken for a pug.

PD learned to tone down her infections affections and only mangled the customers one at a time.

Jay continued greasing the pole.

They all missed Cella and her exotic dancing.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Squishes the Seagull one more time, just so he knows how much he's lurved.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
It had been two days she had put the move on Larry. She was beginning to understand the wisdom of patience and observation, things she had always eschwed. It had all been a trap, or traps, and neither of them was going anywhere for a while. Fluffy had packed and departed yesterday. His future here did not look bright.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A muppet pushed through the cabaret's swing doors, accompanied by a medley of ennio morricone's greatest works.

At the bar, a chihuahua, a seagull and a flea turned around slowly.

The muppet narrowed its eyes.

The chihuahua nervously sprayed urine up the bar, the seagull chewed thoughtfully on a bottle of whiskey and the flea vomited all over its tiny reebok pumps.

The muppet unleashed its jazz hands.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
I wiped the vomit from my shoes. Damned things were ruined. The Muppet was going to pay. Oh yes he was! There's an unwritten code among parasites and he knew it well. I pulled out my cellphone to call -- The Mime.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I wiped the vomit from my shoes. Damned things were ruined. The Muppet was going to pay. Oh yes he was! There's an unwritten code among parasites and he knew it well. I pulled out my cellphone to call -- The Mime.

Internal radar tuned inexplicably to the nether emissions of suitably laxated Chihuahuas, the Mime, with bovine perspiration dripping from the bare upper lip twitching in symphony with the Amish bagpipes, leaped into the neon green 1967 Cadillac, and raced dyspepsia to the Cabaret.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score

Just a geeky physics note here: Grease reduces friction. It is generally better for the dancer if there is a bit of friction.

People often underestimate the importance of both friction and entropy in the universe.

Much to their dismay, I am sad to say.

ok...resume what you were doing...

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The muppet watched as the flea's pumps burst, releasing twin clouds of noxious asbestos powder into the fetid cabaret air. But he knew the damage had already been done - the mime was on his way and this time it was personal.

ETA: The muppet lit a cigar and accidentally set himself on fire. He flapped his arms in a passable imitation of a seagull and waited for the flammable materials to carbonise. "F*cking entropy," he growled, crushing the cigar beneath one spur-festooned cowboy boot.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There's a large glowing disk outside my house. It's so bright that it my eyes hurts when I stare into it and it's making everything warm. I think it burned up all of the clouds. What should I do?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
There's a large glowing disk outside my house. It's so bright that it my eyes hurts when I stare into it and it's making everything warm. I think it burned up all of the clouds. What should I do?
I wouldn't worry about it. It's prolly just Cella.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
well, I am sooper hawt....

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
:snoopy:

Cella's come back from the sun.