Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Nina!

Nina?

Give my regards to good ole uncle Vito, ok?

And ask him if'n he needs any help wrangling his beeves.

*spits*

I think the only thing Uncle V wrangles

are the ponies at Monmouth Park.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That jus' ain't true.

I done saw how he wrangled qw's ass the other day.

Poor fella darn near cried. Dat ass is all he got, you hear!?

But Uncle Vito jus' said that no man rides an ass in his town.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Nope. The duck ain't been back fer some time. 'Sides, he ain't no duck anyhow. He's a seagull.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gah!

Haggis!

You played into his trap, by tarnation!

He normally has to pay for that kind of treatment.

*spits*

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*lifts skirts, adjusts suspenders*

*tugs at corset, adjusts puppies*

Ahem. Now that I've got your attention.

Y'all know that Ol' Haggis's got himself some shares in that there railroad. Occasionally he fancies a bit of steam travel when he's stocking up on supplies. On the last trip he bought a whole heap of stuff, includin' an ironing board. (He left the bathtub 'cos bathing for sissies.)

The train was pretty full, so Haggis had to share a compartment with five other people. Fortunately, one of 'em was a fine, pretty lady - or she would have been if it weren't for the yellow crochet thing on her head - but Haggis ain't one to get hooked up on the details.

He chatted her up for a couple of hours before it got dark and everyone got into their bunks for the night. The pretty lady had the top bunk on one side and Haggis had the top bunk on the other. He tucked the ironing boad along one side of the bunk. Him an' the pretty lady kept up their banter until Haggis had an idea.

Haggis: Whyn't you git your pretty li'l britches over here?

KLM: Tee hee. How'm I gonna do that?

Haggis: Well, I've got something here. It's long an' it's hard an' you can climb across it.

KLM: Tee hee.

From the darkness below, a slightly acidic voice rang out. "Oh yeah? Then how's the li'l lady gonna be gettin' back after?"

*spits*

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

*faints*

That haggis! He ain't no gennleman!

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
Now Miss Gail, I know yer wond'rin how come Rob has chin whiskers these days. Wellsirma'am, It's on accounta what happened to ole Haggis. Ya see ole Haggis went to get hisself a shave an' bein' a dog o' some years he's got more'n his share o' wrinkles. Well that ole barber give him a wooden ball to hold in his mouth 'tween his cheek an' gums to stretch his skin out like tannin' a hyde so's he could shave him up all smooth and properlike.

Well, that barber he done a fine job and when it come time to settle up Haggis says to him, he says "You done me right good, barber, but what if I'd a had swallowed that there ball? What then?"
That barber, he just looks back at ole Haggis and says "Wellsir, then you just bring it back in after a couple days like ever'one else."

*spits*

Status
Not open for further replies.