XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Second star on the right and on 'til morning.
Website
atsiko.wordpress.com
I just got one of the oddest insults ever. Apparently, according to my friend, I'm a terrible homosexual. Not like a homosexual that's terrible, but allegedly I'm terrible at being a homosexual.

I need new friends, I swear. They're all crazy people.

I don't even understand how that works???

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
'Bolt' seriously is an awesome name for a very fast runner to have. It sounds like a name a superhero would have.

Characters_bolt.jpeg

Errr... I'm thinking divers, because who one earth wants to see dead chickens in swimsuits?
527249_512312972118043_480448082_n.jpg

:D

Shoestring

Junior Space Janitor
Registered
Reaction score
Hiding from mountain trolls. Do you smell fish?
Heya folks! My feet hurt so bad.

And whoever mentioned that rainy days at a zoo means fewer people were so right.

And the lemurs didn't scream at me this time. :D

All in all, a very good day. Now we're on the way to Lake Huron to go for a swim, if the weather holds.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
Ohnoes Juuune! Follow Dr.'s orders and get well. Don't make me come down there!

Raisins and orange juice dangit! And unless you're the only vegetarian in all of Australia :)tongue), steak and orange juice/green pepper/lemonade/whatevs. Is magic, I tell ya.

Sounds awesome! What city was this?

How about the only pescotorian in all of australia. Anyway, not eating steak :p

Everyone is crazy - it is merely the degree of crazy which distinguishes individuals.

This.

But otherwise, your friend is a douche. That's like someone telling me I'm not a good woman - it's not something you're good at, you just are.

It cant be unseen.

This. Oh, my eyes ar burning - this

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Didn't you stick the useless mobsters in a car?

I did, but because I was summarising, I failed to mention that the werewolf sheriff goes out and finds them in their car and plays dopey deputy dawg and they go on their merry way back to wherever fictional mob heavies go when they're done with their scenes.

I am all for your lone gun-slinger approach, but rich hermits are hard to find, and side-kicks - even temporary ones help things along. Batman isn't called Batman until we have Robin to call him that. *Lecture - sorry, just trying to explain :Lecture: *

Fair point, and that may well be helpful... I mean, I'd sort of pictured the dead stool pigeon as his sidekick (or, at least, the guy he keeps having to clean up after) and, since we're going to find out he's dead, I wasn't sure where to go... (Srsly, though... Albert needs to die.) Buuut... maybe he can meet some new werewolf guys who can be his new (better) Alberts.

Hmmmmmmm!

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys! I'm back!

So I went to the hospital, and they stuck another needle in my arm. They put in and took out various substances, did lots of tests and decided I was going to live. They sent me home with various admonitions.

I have very little pain, but I feel more and more run down, as time wears on. Still losing weight, too. But they didn't keep me, so I'm counting on their judgement.

In other news, my brand new computer has decided it's brain damaged, so my son is coming over this evening to replace Windows 7 with Ubuntu Linux. So don't expect to see much of me over the next 24 hours or so.

I just got one of the oddest insults ever. Apparently, according to my friend, I'm a terrible homosexual. Not like a homosexual that's terrible, but allegedly I'm terrible at being a homosexual.

I need new friends, I swear. They're all crazy people.

My friend got much the same commentary: he wasn't being "gay enough," whatever the hell that means.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
June, did you give your poor computer a virus? :dire:

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
June, did you give your poor computer a virus? :dire:

No virus. According to the Offspring, it's just a bad install of Windows. I hate Windows, he's been telling me for years that I'd be happier with Linux, now's his chance to put his money where his mouth is.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Old and wonderful and wont open on my iphone. Title and artist?

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
How about the only pescotorian in all of australia. Anyway, not eating steak :p

What's your excuse for not eating raisins with orange juice, missy? :tongue

It cant be unseen.

This :cry: I'm never gonna be able to look at ladies in swimsuits the same way again. Or anything in a swimsuit, actually. Or delicious roasted chicken.

Hi, guys! I'm back!

So I went to the hospital, and they stuck another needle in my arm. They put in and took out various substances, did lots of tests and decided I was going to live. They sent me home with various admonitions.

*shakes finger of disapproval*

Take care of yo'self!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
I think...I think I have an itch to write tonight. :idea:
704 words, though in a time span of four hours. I'm the slowest writer on the planet! But at least I got something down. Yay, the drought is over! :hooray:

This :cry: I'm never gonna be able to look at ladies in swimsuits the same way again. Or anything in a swimsuit, actually. Or delicious roasted chicken.

*shakes finger of disapproval*
:evil

Okay, ladies and gents. I'm off to bed. See everyone in the morn. I'm off tomorrow!

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Does writing a character bio and a simple story outline count as 'writing', or is that still planning?
I've always counted it as writing. If you say it is, then it is. Yay for you - whatever.

Hi, guys! I'm back!

In other news, my brand new computer has decided it's brain damaged, so my son is coming over this evening to replace Windows 7 with Ubuntu Linux. So don't expect to see much of me over the next 24 hours or so.
Junely! yay.

Linux is great, you'll love it.

I think...I think I have an itch to write tonight. :idea:
Dooooooo Eettttttt

I hate Windows, he's been telling me for years that I'd be happier with Linux, now's his chance to put his money where his mouth is.
Or not. I thought Unbuntu was free? *Dons pedantic pants - freshly laundered*

:Hug2:

704 words, though in a time span of four hours. I'm the slowest writer on the planet!
As long as you put one word next to another, who cares how long it takes you.

I swear, I thought we had moved beyond the need to have meaningless boobies in horror movies.
Reporting a random Bettie sighting.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Good morning cantina :Sun:

I am seriously considering tackling one of my WIPs today. I haven't done anything in weeks, so even thinking about it is a step forward.

I think I may have to write more backstory. I can see more than one story in this set of characters I have so far,

Status
Not open for further replies.