XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oops! Forgot! Very well, the chef would offer an alternative entree item for those with more refined tastes. Could I interest you in a Summer Glau?

NEJXELKM19bwNL_1_1.jpg

Zowie!

Although, the Firefly woman that gets my engines burning is Gina Torres.

'Cause holy cow....

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Because then you wouldn't get to pay lawyers to interpret them for you! Duh-uh... ;)

I like both of the Winchesters, but Dean is less of a whinger. Most of the time. Plus, he's danged funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsyMtYoSkC0

Also, I just got this t-shirt: http://www.qwertee.com/static/images/productimage-picture-singer-salvage-10804.png

It makes me haz a happee. :hooray:

Also, chili con carne is nearly done, so if you're coming, you'd better get here quick! ;)

Aaaand... now my evening is going to be filled with Supernatural clips.

PUUUDDING!

*gasp* I keep seeing that T-shirt being talked about. I want.

Ah, that is one of my fave Jensen moments. You know the story, I assume? How Jared purposefully didn't rap on the top of the car which was the cue for Jensen to say his line. When the rap never came, Jensen just went with it. So funny. I love the show for the story/acting AND the cast.

That made me happy :)

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
*gasp* I keep seeing that T-shirt being talked about. I want.

Ah, that is one of my fave Jensen moments. You know the story, I assume? How Jared purposefully didn't rap on the top of the car which was the cue for Jensen to say his line. When the rap never came, Jensen just went with it. So funny. I love the show for the story/acting AND the cast.

That made me happy :)

I'm following Qwertee on Facebook, so if they reprint it, I'll post here! :) Really cheap - 8 or 10 quid depending on whether you get it on its day or as a last chance. :)

Hah! no, I didn't know the story. Awesome! :) I really like the show, too, for all the same reasons!

ETA: they do US pricing/shipping, too :)

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Urgh. Should really go to the gym since I stayed home yesterday, but feel like crawling into a dark hole and ignoring the world instead.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Damn this thread is busy.

I now have a hideous but functional arming jacket. Tomorrow, I head for the Middle Ages for a week. I am not packed at all.

But I can pretty much stuff my car in about 2 hours, so hey.
Ah, Cooper's Lake. I love seeing all those tents when heading north. As much as I love fantasy, medieval stuff, I don't think I could spend an entire week in that world. I go to the Pittsburgh Ren Fest instead. Yes, I do dress up. :D

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I was going to be productive today, but....

*stares*

This.

But I'm about to turn it around. I wrote blog posts this morning (including another one with Krav tips re: fight scenes), which almost counts... except that it doesn't.

Now, though, instead of catching up on the last few pages I'm going word sprint style on this WIP. Anyone else getting some Saturday* BIC time?

*...unless it is not Saturday where you're at. Then, please insert current day of week.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
I've finally written stuff! Not on the sky pirates WIP, the other one that I've been rattling around for quite a long time.

But yes, I've written things. Admittedly what I've written are only parts of certain disjointed scenes as I try to work out a way to connect them all together as an intro, but still...

Though because of this new music I've finally bothered to look up, I'm really inspired to write the story's finale now... even though I have only a loose idea of the finale and if I write it now it's a 100% certainty that I'd have to totally re-write it later, because I'd write stuff that happens before the finale that would change how the finale happens.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Had to come in to the day job, and it's super creepy and I really should have brought a shotgun or a taser or some adamantium claws or something.

All I brought was half a cookie, which is a terrible weapon and also it's already gone.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
Had to come in to the day job, and it's super creepy and I really should have brought a shotgun or a taser or some adamantium claws or something.

All I brought was half a cookie, which is a terrible weapon and also it's already gone.

Um, you should take adamantium claws with you everywhere. Or Wolverine for backup (and for sexy eye candy pick-me-ups).

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This evening a marquee collapsed at a festival where my brother was playing. Had a very tense ten minutes before he texted me that he was okay. Gah. My thoughts are with the people who aren't and their families, though.

I've been at that festival. That tent houses about 1000 people if the weather is bad, which it was. Waiting for news.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
This evening a marquee collapsed at a festival where my brother was playing. Had a very tense ten minutes before he texted me that he was okay. Gah. My thoughts are with the people who aren't and their families, though.

I've been at that festival. That tent houses about 1000 people if the weather is bad, which it was. Waiting for news.

Oh no!! I'm glad he's okay! Hope no one was hurt! :(

What a scary ordeal!

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
I been zing'd!

Well, it's 6:30, place closes at 8 on weekends, bus ride is 45 min, time to find out if there's a bus coming soon enough to get there in time to do like half my usual workout before close or if it's just flat out too late.

They open at I think 7am tomorrow, so if not I'll just go to bed ina few hours so I can get up in time to be all proactive and shizz tomorrow.

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score

Oh my holy... Just, wow, hugs.

:Hug2:

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
well, I have written a blog post, I have called my stepmom for her birthday, made coffee.... haven't eaten anything... kinda hongry...

and now I'm gonna do some editing and writing and whatnot.

Mmm... coffee... I'll give you my root beer float for your coffee. I was an idiot and forgot to buy more. Now all the Keurig k-cups I have left are hot chocolate, apple cider and tea. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.