Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
Speaking of boobs, where can one get a petrified octopus?

...wha? I started that sentence, then got hung up on the petrified octopus thing, keeled over, and never truly finished it.

Psychomacologist;6898563 Hopefully baby yay! :D In other news said:
three weeks ago[/I] to tell him it was broken.

Yes, good luck with the baby making. Eat well before hand, and pretty please stay away from the alcohol (I spent too much time this year studying what happens because of not eating well. Genes don't turn on properly if there isn't enough of the good stuff around. And don't even get me started on alcohol and the early stages of pregnancy)

As to the landlord and fixing lights - try waiting one and a half months to get the light fixed. And then they sent the greenhouse/reduce your energy use people instead of a electrician. Cue waiting for another three weeks

Hello, everyone! :hi:

I'm ashamed to say I had no idea this place existed. :eek:

Well, you're here now :D
*hands over the magic glass and smibble pizza in celebration, and drags over a chair* Welcome :)

Random post is random.

I also have a date. But it's problematic. Halp.

Date? as in going out, eating, possibly naughty stuff date? Where be the problems? :p

Okay, I know that's simplifying it, so spill, and let us see what we can do :)

And given you guys tend to sleep when I want to type in here, I doubt that I'm ever going to get up toward the top anything in rankings :p

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Pfft this is ridiculous. We talk about all sorts of things in here! Like... like... like... *cough*

So guys I had some nice fish and pasta for dinner and whipped off the old boob-zoo so I can get comfy in bed and listen to some Star Wars music and watch a few Firefly vids to get me in the mood for some writing on my SF novel which is finally Gantted to perfection!

Aaaand scene.

Yep, this.

Tantrums are crazy. Do not want.

Well he is now very content and watching Sesame Street. Which I just realized is teaching him that letters are cookies. Thanks Cookie Monster.

Sounds like it fits the hierarchy of needs pretty closely to me, and thus makes total sense.

And this.

I'm all out of my homemade jelly. :( And I have to talk to my in-laws to get more. I guess I'll live without.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, good luck with the baby making. Eat well before hand, and pretty please stay away from the alcohol (I spent too much time this year studying what happens because of not eating well. Genes don't turn on properly if there isn't enough of the good stuff around. And don't even get me started on alcohol and the early stages of pregnancy)

As to the landlord and fixing lights - try waiting one and a half months to get the light fixed. And then they sent the greenhouse/reduce your energy use people instead of a electrician. Cue waiting for another three weeks
Ugh. That's even worse than mine! He's coming back tomorrow a bit earlier to hopefully get the light sorted. The bathroom doesn't have a window so it's pitch black in there without the light.

And don't worry I don't drink anyway ;) I went and got folic acid supplements today as well. Bring on the baby! :D

Evening gang. MrMacologist has left me to go visit his friends. He said he'd be back soon. He's not. I haz a grrr.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well he is now very content and watching Sesame Street. Which I just realized is teaching him that letters are cookies. Thanks Cookie Monster.

Please tell me you're not maligning Cookie Monster. :e2cookie:

Besides, the letters themselves aren't cookies. CM just has such a voracious appetite, and such a cookie fixation, that everything becomes a cookie to him.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
People are idiots and screw ups and I want to scream at a certain moron. Gah.

ravenlea

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
My day is going from bad to worse. I just found out the company I work for is 71 million ( yes million!) in debt and folding. Who knows, I might not even have a job tomorrow. A storm is blowing in that looks like snow and I have a migraine.

I want my deer back - that was the best part of my whole day...

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised "nerdy type things" isn't a little higher lately....

:D

Well things can fluctuate in the list and sex only rated so high because of last nights conversations. :)

Please tell me you're not maligning Cookie Monster. :e2cookie:

Besides, the letters themselves aren't cookies. CM just has such a voracious appetite, and such a cookie fixation, that everything becomes a cookie to him.

I love CM, nothing wrong with him. It's just that we have these magnet letters and Little K has started handing them to me and saying "Cookie!" At first I was a little confused and then I saw Cookie Monster calling the letter "A" a cookie and it all clicked.

:D But I love Sesame Street.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My day is going from bad to worse. I just found out the company I work for is 71 million ( yes million!) in debt and folding. Who knows, I might not even have a job tomorrow.

71 million doesn't seem all that much these days. Though that depends on the size of your company, I suppose.

If you have a job tomorrow, probably time to start polishing the resume.

:)

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
People are idiots and screw ups and I want to scream at a certain moron. Gah.

:Hug2:

My day is going from bad to worse. I just found out the company I work for is 71 million ( yes million!) in debt and folding. Who knows, I might not even have a job tomorrow. A storm is blowing in that looks like snow and I have a migraine.

I want my deer back - that was the best part of my whole day...

And more :Hug2:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well things can fluctuate in the list and sex only rated so high because of last nights conversations. :)

That was less smexy bits and more :tmi + infinity of disturbing concepts and images that never really needed to be contemplated in the first place.

But I have learned, over the years, that no one over-shares like women do.

Yes, I know, you're all going to hurt me for that, but you also know it's true.

:tongue

We guys get a bad rap for being crude and fixated, but some of the female conversations I have overheard in real life would never have come out of the mouth of men in public.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
That was less smexy bits and more :tmi + infinity of disturbing concepts and images that never really needed to be contemplated in the first place.

But I have learned, over the years, that no one over-shares like women do.

Yes, I know, you're all going to hurt me for that, but you also know it's true.

:tongue

We guys get a bad rap for being crude and fixated, but some of the female conversations I have overheard in real life would never have come out of the mouth of men in public.

Yes, all true. Thus why I said "Sex &/or other naughty things".

And I agree, women can share too much and are a good deal more vulgar sometimes. Especially if we don't think any guys are listening. :D

We're a lovely, delicate, bunch. ;)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And I agree, women can share too much and are a good deal more vulgar sometimes. Especially if we don't think any guys are listening. :D

In defense of the all time top of the list things I never ever wanted to overhear conversations, the two girls having it were walking across the quad at college. Wasn't like they were on a train or someplace public and crowded.

But it was late Spring, windows were open, and they were conversing rather loudly.

About things I just did NOT want to know.

:tmi

At least I didn't know them, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.