XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm hoping to arrange a Walk for the Cure (of Freudian Dyslexia) to take place in Bumfuck Narnia in the near future. Someone must raise awareness of this illness...someone...

Buz, you are rapidly becoming one of my favorite Cantineros.

Just sayin'.

:D

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Where is the button?
WHERE IS THE BUTTON??

WHERE IS THE BUTTON?!?!

Look on the main SFF page (where the Cantina is at the top of the Thread/Thread Starter thingy). Go across from left to right with the topics (Thread/TS, Ratings, Last Post, Replies, Views) and click on the number (currently 2,106 of including this post), and it will bring up a mini-window with the "rankings".

ETA: Never mind.

Last edited:

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Look on the main SFF page (where the Cantina is at the top of the Thread/Thread Starter thingy). Go across from left to right with the topics (Thread/TS, Ratings, Last Post, Replies, Views) and click on the number (currently 2,106 of including this post), and it will bring up a mini-window with the "rankings".

ETA: Never mind.

Lol sorry Cobra, my super-smart Psycho Senses already detected the Button :p

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
OH, guys almost forgot:

Went to Doctor today. She wasn't worried about the hypoglycemia (diabetes presents with HIGH blood sugar, not low) and said it's probably due to what I'm eating. So it comes down to a brown bread/white bread thing and I need to stick to slow-release foods not instant-carbohydrates. Wholemeal bread, bran flakes, protein, that kinda thing. So now I have to find a good nutrition guide (she gave me a patient website I can look at with all the relevant info) and stop eating white bread and crisps (that's chips to you Yanks) for lunch.

Panic averted. I'm not ill, I'm just really bad at eating.

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! :hi:

I'm ashamed to say I had no idea this place existed. :eek:

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Holy crap, I'm not nearly in the top ten for the new Cantina. I gotta fix that.

How do you find out-- *reads CM's posts*

Holy crap! I am in the top ten. How'd that happen?

Do I really post that much?

Today's another writing day for me. Don't think I'm going to finish the novel in the next two days, but I made a big dent in it!

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! :hi:

I'm ashamed to say I had no idea this place existed. :eek:

Welcome to the Cantina, TNK*! The folks here are pretty unstable friendly, so feel free to pull up a virtual chair, pour a virtual glass, and get into some virtually outlandish mind-blowing uncomfortable exuberant conversations.

*I cannot help but call you "Tink". :e2fairy:

Last edited:

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
OH, guys almost forgot:

Went to Doctor today. She wasn't worried about the hypoglycemia (diabetes presents with HIGH blood sugar, not low) and said it's probably due to what I'm eating. So it comes down to a brown bread/white bread thing and I need to stick to slow-release foods not instant-carbohydrates. Wholemeal bread, bran flakes, protein, that kinda thing. So now I have to find a good nutrition guide (she gave me a patient website I can look at with all the relevant info) and stop eating white bread and crisps (that's chips to you Yanks) for lunch.

Panic averted. I'm not ill, I'm just really bad at eating.

Ha! So I was right. *Shines phony Doctor badge.*

Glad that's an easy fix though. You may just be sensitive to your levels of blood sugar. Steady is better than a rollercoaster.

~~~
Little dude fell asleep extra early last night and as a result woke up at 3 am this morning. I haz a tired.

Also, my work email refuses to function properly. *Glares at network.*

Darkshore

Stranger
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Cannanites. Must be time to change my icon.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Ha! So I was right. *Shines phony Doctor badge.*

Glad that's an easy fix though. You may just be sensitive to your levels of blood sugar. Steady is better than a rollercoaster.
Well done Pony Doctor!

Oh. You said phony doctor... never mind :D

Yeah I'm glad it's just a diet issue not a "ZOMGOSH you need a bajillion medications and a biopsy!" issue. Much easier to fix. *goes to read about food*

*gets hungry*

Afternoon gang. I can haz tea :D Also, work. Blah. No one in my office wants to be here lol.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I don't want to be here. I want to be in the Cantina, writing in the party bus with Bettie and our coffee.

I want to be at home with my Gantt chart.

Yes I just said that. My Gantt chart is the plot of my novel. I want to be writing it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.