XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
So, what did the India story get spun into?
Right now the main plot is mainly the same, it's just the background info that's been overhauled. Doing that's just given me greater narrative freedom, because I'm not limiting myself to what Indian life was like during the British Empire.

Plus changing the world in which the story takes place has opened it all up for possible future stories... though I freely admit even contemplating sequels at this very early time is an incredibly stupid waste of time.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Cycling's finished. :e2bike2:

Someone won.

Is it a spoiler if I tell you that the winner came in about 4 hours ahead of the person in last place over three weeks worth of racing? That's almost an extra days worth of cycling.

I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow. Perhaps I'll have to look around for a repeat.

Any biscuits left? Oh, no, then again, last time I was ill. Ok, what about bananas? Any of those?

:banana:

Jackpot!

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Yard work today. Mostly just mowing the lawn and weeding. Also killing some trees that are coming up next to my house.

Repaired the rain barrel again. Hopefully, this will fix it for good. Also decided I'm going to put in a rain garden by where the overflow opening is, since apparently one rain will fill the barrel.

And the influx of flies seems to be slowing down. I'm hopeful that it will end soon.

But as a handy trick for taking out flying insects... get a spray bottle of soapy water. (I use dishsoap.) That'll take their wings out, and you can kill the suckers dead.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Why oh why do the kitties just want to rub all over me when I come in hot and sweaty from the garden? Eughppth. (kitty fur all over sweaty face.)

My rhododendron took a beating this year. First from having stuff fall on them during the roofing project, then from the heat. Plus a black walnut decided to come up nearby. I cut that down (along with a maple coming up again the house. I hit the stumps with stump killer. Don't usually like to use chemicals, but in the case of the black walnut, it'll come back even if I hacked it to the ground.

Much less anxiety today. Getting outside helped. So did getting sticky fly traps.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Big ass wasp just breezed in, circled my laptop a couple times, breezed back out again. He was mellow, I was mellow, everything was very calm.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Please someone slap me if they ever see me in P&CE EVER AGAIN.

:rant:

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Happens to me all the time, Angel. You don't want to know what my WIP became after watching The Wall and Brazil on a single night...

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Abielle, you're from Fargo?!? For a long time I thought Fargo was a made up town for the movie of the same name.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.