Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
No, not my exam results, the results for my four units. Not sure what I got in the exams to get those results, but I dare say it wasn't shabby. I find that out tomorrow - just had the results texted to me today, I can access the breakdown of said results tomorrow

And thank you.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I didn't backread either, but I'm pretty sure I saw Bettie singing there. I am also pretty sure I could sum it up too.

Cantina + words = chaos.

Do I win anything?

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Synonyms for magic users... Oh man. Wasn't there something roundabouts the mid-90s which pissed everyone off for using a Shaman? Or was that closer to the millennium? I know that there are a few "off limits" words, but I tend not to explicitly name the types of magic users so as to have them more mysterious (and when I do need a name, my preferred styling is "adept"). I think that there could be a worthwhile discussion on words we should be careful with in regards to magic in the Religions room if you ask one of the mods there...

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning Friends!

I watched some UFC fighting last night. I think I'm too much of a girl and a geek to really get it or care. I think if the fighters had swords or wielded magic, then I would have been interested.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nope. Just because people do it all the time doesn't make it any less of an issue; the reasons these kinds of things aren't often chastised are a can of worms all their own.

I have a file with a list of about 100 synonyms for "witch" somewhere, with notes on who they pertain to and which ones may be offensive etc. Let me dig it up and see if I can find anything you like.

I'd like a copy of that list...

Haggis does it. And Derek.

I can change avvies as well, if people need. :D

I think Bettie needs a change before she blows a sprocket. ;)

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all. :) I've been listening to old Disney songs for the past 2 hours and I'm in a really good mood now. :D

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
That's a good way to be RA.

I am reading teen wolf fanfiction. It is the literary equivalent of fish and chips, I swear, but it's perfect for reading in bed with alcohol nearby XD

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
God knows I've spent my fair share of time doing that... wait, are you talking Teen Wolf movie, or Teen Wolf TV series?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just as I was despairing over the 10% chance of rain, and the lack of water in my rain gauge and barrel after yesterday's tiny drizzle, the clouds rolled in and are dumping a good solid rain. I'm now inside listening to the majic pitter patter on the roof. Bliss.

Don't stop dontstopdontstop.

Status
Not open for further replies.