XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
:( Sad Gary is sad now.

I just Googled the news. For some reason I had forgot all about Salvage 1... Need to get that on DVD now.

RIP

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
The name is immediately familiar but I don't think I've ever actually seen Andy Griffith in anything...

KitCat

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
He was on a lawyer show called Matlock too and tons of other shows, just can't remember the names now

Reservoir Angel

Registered
Reaction score
He was on a lawyer show called Matlock too and tons of other shows, just can't remember the names now
I only know the name of that show because of Grandpa Simpson.

Also, in news unrelated to Matlock: I think I'm going weird(er). I just found myself alone in my room, role-playing a scene from my WIP... with myself. It was an odd experience. I'm glad nobody walked in or they'd have seen me sitting on my bed talking to myself about a fictional divorce...

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
I think I'm going weird(er). I just found myself alone in my room, role-playing a scene from my WIP... with myself. It was an odd experience. I'm glad nobody walked in or they'd have seen me sitting on my bed talking to myself about a fictional divorce...
Not weird at all.

I often wonder what would happen if one of our neighbors were to walk by our window when I'm in the middle of recording lines for shows.

"What the--? There's a southern guy in there? I thought he was Filipino?"

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Ah snap! My Colorado drivers license just came in the mail and my picture looks like crap.

Lame! Also...didn't you have to go to the DMV for like seventeen hours? They didn't give it to you while you were there?

I've had two really good photos from the DMV, much better than normal pictures except one had a large, dark spot on it and it looked like I had a giant birthmark on my cheek. I had a bartender deny me booze because of that once. :dire:

:Hug2: Raven.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've had two really good photos from the DMV, much better than normal pictures except one had a large, dark spot on it and it looked like I had a giant birthmark on my cheek. I had a bartender deny me booze because of that once. :dire:

Reminds me I need to renew my license. :chores

Here in PA I think they let you confirm your picture - or maybe it's just your signature - before they set it in laminate. I think it ought to be like getting a passport where you can supply your own picture.

:e2photo:

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Here in PA I think they let you confirm your picture - or maybe it's just your signature - before they set it in laminate. I think it ought to be like getting a passport where you can supply your own picture.

:e2photo:

You just want to use one of those sweet pics you had done at glamour shots, don't you? Is it the one with the feather boa?

Reservoir Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I had a bartender deny me booze because of that once. :dire:
Seems weird... then again I've heard all kinds of weird reasons for being denied service. I once got denied service in a pub because I had a black eye that I didn't have at the time the picture I used was taken.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Not weird at all.

I often wonder what would happen if one of our neighbors were to walk by our window when I'm in the middle of recording lines for shows.

"What the--? There's a southern guy in there? I thought he was Filipino?"

I reenact fight scenes with my husbands light sabers.

And I want to hear you with a southern accent!

Lame! Also...didn't you have to go to the DMV for like seventeen hours? They didn't give it to you while you were there?

Yeah it was like 4 hours, but nope had to wait for it in the mail and I didn't get to see the pic either. Not that it would have helped. Without my glasses I have little control of my eyes.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Without my glasses I have little control of my eyes.

Like you take off your glasses for a nap and are woken four hours later by a phone call from the Reno police department, asking you to come bail out your eyes?

Yeah, I hear you.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
HEY! I reenact scenes with my kids toys all the time. The most fun we had was the character fighting a dragon while riding a motorcycle. :D

And B and the boys have realized by now that I make faces, talk and act out scenes when I write. Doesn't mean that I'm crazy; just means that the voice are now on the outside of my head.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
HEY! I reenact scenes with my kids toys all the time. The most fun we had was the character fighting a dragon while riding a motorcycle. :D

Brilliant!

And B and the boys have realized by now that I make faces, talk and act out scenes when I write. Doesn't mean that I'm crazy; just means that the voice are now on the outside of my head.

Oh, yeah, that. Can't even count how many times people have looked around in confusion before asking, "who are you talking to?" Also, there are reasons I don't write in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.