XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Nope. They are awesomeage. And everyone deserves big cover pics once :D

Aww thanks! I guess I'll leave them until I get bored enough to figure out how to make them smaller. :D

Send your weather down here. The continued cold and my crappy peripheral circulation has resulted in sporadic joint swelling in the fingers and cracking and flaking of skin. Give it another month or so and I will have wind blown hands.

That sounds really painful. :( :Hug2:

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
The husband and I went out for dinner tonight at one of our local haunts, a brewery. They had baseball up on the screen and we got sucked in -- hey, we're Rangers fans. This ended up being awesome not just because our team won, but apparently it was date night in the bar area. The people watching was AMAZING.

Might have even been better than the airport.*

*Well, not the international terminal. Nothing beats people watching at the international terminal.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Friends!

I spent most of yesterday sleeping. I was way exhausted. I guess this last week hit me harder than I thought. So no cleaning or writing got done. I'll start fresh today and hopefully have a better week this time.

I'm feeling a little discouraged about writing lately but I'm hoping that finishing a few shorts for the SFF Challenge and posting those will make me feel better.

*goes off to eat food and write*

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Looking forward to the stories, Kricket.

Now where is BW? He hasnt said a thing about participating.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I am deluged with crits, edits, stoopid programs which refuse to cooperate, a little person demanding attention, endless 'phone calls and a pitiful attempt at resuming my dissemination of geeky information. Something is going to snap if I keep stretching in so many directions at once.

*sigh*

And I miss sleep. Soooo much.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for horsies, Fen!

Wrote a new blog post today. Link is in mah sig. Also, I may have blog-related news. I'll think it over and get back to y'all.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
BW, sounds like you need a break by writing a Challenge piece :)

I am currently writing a SFF challenge story. Now I've just got to figure out how to end it...

Kewlies :)

I have an ending for mine but it's a bit obvious/flat. Hopefully by the time I get to writing it down I can figure something out.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, no. Trying to work in the butcher aspect as something other than a setting...

I'll be honest, I'm pretty proud of how I'm working the butcher angle in my story. I'll be pretty upset if someone comes up with the same idea.

*pats self on back* :D

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Ooopps, I let Irritated Kricket out on my blog. I have a feeling I'm going to get some backlash from this. But at the moment, I don't really give a damn.

:evil

Oh yeah, it's going to be one of those days.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't think of a good butcher story, despite (or because of) working in an abatoir.

Dire.

Maybe I can rewrite Avatar in an abatoir. And in the end they eat the humans.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Reading all these comments about the SFF summer challenge has made me realise that I've been doing it all wrong :e2writer:

Before we carry on, er, where should I put this cake? I hope you're all going to help me eat it, birthday cake is for sharing afterall*. :Cake:

*Is afterall one word or two?

ION, back soon, off to see Olympic torch :flamethrower

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
I'll come over for cake, ali!

I am so stuck on the butchers prompt, I just put it aside today and started working on the rivers one. Ballz.

Status
Not open for further replies.