amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Timber bit me this morning after a scolding and now I don't know what to do.

I had basically made my peace with having to say goodbye in a few months. I don't want to lose him yet. But if he attacks Anyanka like this, I will lose both. But he's very contrite and submissive to me right now. I really don't know what to do, and I can't stop crying.

:Hug2:

I think you'll know when it's time...

Midian

My sarcasm got the better of me.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
inkslingereditorialservices.com
Timber bit me this morning after a scolding and now I don't know what to do.

I had basically made my peace with having to say goodbye in a few months. I don't want to lose him yet. But if he attacks Anyanka like this, I will lose both. But he's very contrite and submissive to me right now. I really don't know what to do, and I can't stop crying.

*hugs*

I've been in that position before. I'm so sorry you're going through it. :(

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, guys.

Right now, I have decided to give him a second chance, because he is ill and has a sore back/hip area and a large, painful infection in his toe. I scolded him twice today, and he fully accepted that, without talking back or even stalling. I talked to the two vets I trust most, and they said the same thing.

The wounds were rather deep, being in the soft, cushy part of my inner hand (the ball of my thumb), and I think he nicked a tendon in my right hand. Am in pain, can't do anything with my hands except typing or just sitting around, I have a migraine from crying and being upset, and I have a black and blue arm and a fever from the tetanus shot.

Safe to say that this is not my best day.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Thanks, guys.

Right now, I have decided to give him a second chance, because he is ill and has a sore back/hip area and a large, painful infection in his toe. I scolded him twice today, and he fully accepted that, without talking back or even stalling. I talked to the two vets I trust most, and they said the same thing.

The wounds were rather deep, being in the soft, cushy part of my inner hand (the ball of my thumb), and I think he nicked a tendon in my right hand. Am in pain, can't do anything with my hands except typing or just sitting around, I have a migraine from crying and being upset, and I have a black and blue arm and a fever from the tetanus shot.

Safe to say that this is not my best day.

Oh, 10s. :( :Hug2:

Can you take anything to take the edge off the pain?

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
The setting: A conference room, full of people and stifling hot.

My hair: Doing its best damn impression of Farah Fawcett's in her prime.

Coworker 1: Can you please get your tentacles out of my face?

Me: *pulls hair back, after which it promptly springs outward, all feather-like* [And here I must interject that sometimes, when I'm distracted, I don't say words correctly. Like, for instance, sometimes I use the letter "t" when I mean "p". This is what I meant to say. You can guess what happened.] Sorry. I can't find my hair clip.

Coworker 1: :eek:

Coworker 2: :D I wish I had hair like yours.

This is why I should work from home.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com

Me: *pulls hair back, after which it promptly springs outward, all feather-like* [And here I must interject that sometimes, when I'm distracted, I don't say words correctly. Like, for instance, sometimes I use the letter "t" when I mean "p". This is what I meant to say. You can guess what happened.] Sorry. I can't find my hair clip.

:ROFL:

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com

So, is that sorta like a hair trigger? :D

(better to seek forgiveness, blah blah blah. I've had a rough past 7 days, so sue me, lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.