XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Gogo to everyone working on books! :)

No kidding. Uh oh. I listen to metal and hard rock, including Motorhead. I guess that's it for me. No more Jensen Ackles pretty :(

S'okay. Jensen transcends gender. Just to make sure of this, I'll go research the issue. By staring at pictures, of course. ;)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Y'all know both my daughters are getting married next month. But I may have failed to mention that my elder daughter is marrying a man who already has a son.

It just sank in this evening: In a month's time, I'll be a grandmother! "Granny June"? I'm not sure I'm ready to be called "Granny June."

"Granny Swinford"?

Nah. "Granny June."

And that will make my mom, "Mother Clarkson." Wow.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
ok, the website I bought it from it from is down for some reason, I just have a screen grab which is tiny... but behold... the jean jacket

jacket.jpg

June - can't you just be June-June?? It's kinda grandma-y without using "grandma" in there anywhere. :)

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning cantinas :Sun:

Tags added as requested - this should be a giggle.

Today seems to involve copious amounts of rain and copious amounts of men in lycra on my screen. Yummy.

It will also involve a man selling me eggs. Which seems a bit unfair after the cuteness of them thar chicks.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning friends!

So my apartment is about as clean as it's going to get. The carpets could use a good shampooing but it's hard to care about something that isn't really yours. And I guess as long as I have small children and a dog I'll never have clean carpets.

*glares at sleeping dog and children* This is why we can't have nice things. :D

I think I shall do some writing since I wont get much time for that this next week.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bettie- thats cute :)

Ali- Eggs are too tasty to allow them all to hatch ;)

Nice pic, Fenika - it looks like it's lurking in wait to pounce!

There's a story title for you - The Lurking Chick.

Hehe, he hasn't started hunting bugs yet, but he'll be quite the killer soon.

Hi hi! I miss you all

The picture was soooo cuuuute.

Cheers. I'm glad everyone liked my pic!

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
*writing writing writing. Hears strange noise behind her, turns around and sees shinny new plot bunny. Muttering. Pulls shotgun out from under table and shoots the bunny.*

Bad bunny.

*writing writing writing...*

:D

Johnny Von Rotten

Classy
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes, I play music on my phone/iPad when I'm sitting on the toilet. It's like I have a soundtrack.

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
Welcome to the Cantina, Johnny.

It's always nice to have a soundtrack when you're going to the toilet. A rousing John Williams score is an added bonus when the "time" comes.

Especially when the strings section does their pizzicatos. Or the french horns kick in.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
And good morning Cantina. How is your Saturday shaping up so far?

Morning, Ace. I'm having a lovely morning so far. The last week I've been in incredible pain, thanks to the back. Like, "not able to function" pain. But this morning, thanks to warm weather, a good night's sleep, and a big sister who knows how to help, I woke up today without the terrible terrible pain.

Whoo hoo for being able to function!

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
Morning, Ace. I'm having a lovely morning so far. The last week I've been in incredible pain, thanks to the back. Like, "not able to function" pain. But this morning, thanks to warm weather, a good night's sleep, and a big sister who knows how to help, I woke up today without the terrible terrible pain.

Whoo hoo for being able to function!
Glad to hear you're no longer in pain. And that you are functionable.

That deserves bacon. Go get some bacon.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're no longer in pain. And that you are functionable.

That deserves bacon. Go get some bacon.

mmmmmmm..... bacon.....

<insert banned drooly face here>

How are you, Ace? Tell us about your job! Anything entertaining so far?

BTW: my future son-in-law just interviewed for the exact same sort of job, here in WV. I hope he gets it; he's got the right temperament for it.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
I had to clean up my Ikea chair this morning. Kittens. They kind of like peeing on blankets. Guess what was on the chair?

Luckily, I have the proper cleaning equipment for such situations.

On the plans for today: Working on the front garden beds, then writing.

I've tried to write the end to this novel three times. It's not working. I think I need to sit down and figure out what the characters would actually do now, rather than forcing them to do things. A lot just happened and they probably need to assimilate it.

Sigh. So gardening. Then writing.

But now, coffee.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
well... I'm having some weirdness folks. You now how I have complained of insomnia in the past. I've done really well since moving to the new place, and it's not insomnia that has risen its head.... but a strange brand of paranoia.

It's just my overactive imagination, but it's not helping. I'm getting scared being by myself. Which is dumb. I live by myself. Yesterday, I woke to the whispers "Do you want to shut the door?" and another voice responding "Do you want me to do it?" I woke up and lay there for like 10 minutes, not wanting to move. I thought for sure someone was in the apartment. Now, I've had sleep paralysis enough to know when I'm having sleep paralysis, and this wasn't it. It just had to be a dream, but I've been spooky ever since. Like afraid to get up last night and go to the bathroom without the light on spooky. And when I finally got to the bathroom, I was convinced someone was out in the hall.

Why does the imagination do this to me? Why?

As a result, I had a very long night.

Status
Not open for further replies.