XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
My feet are tough.

Not to mention the Asbestos Socks with Toes In Them* you were wearing!

2599378987_209b0cb86e.jpg

*Asbestos Socks with Toes in Them manufactured by the Asbestos Socks With Toes in Them Makers of Pennsylvania. "Asbestos Socks with Toes in Them! Keeping your toes scorch free and fashionable since 2007!"

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Fen is wise. *nods*

Agreed!

That said, I don't want the thread reopened. I felt it was doing me a lot of good before it was locked, but I don't want the drama.

It's been enough just to get a kind word or two from in here. I'm back to the good mood I was in this morning thanks to that.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've decided I need to do some betaing to get in editor mode. Who has what ready for another set of eyes? Shorts or first chapters...

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com

*Asbestos Socks with Toes in Them manufactured by the Asbestos Socks With Toes in Them Makers of Pennsylvania. "Asbestos Socks with Toes in Them! Keeping your toes scorch free and fashionable since 2007!"

Those are fabulous socks.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
In other news... well, kinda, 'cause it's my feet...

I got up to use the bathroom at work and it was only when I sat down on the commode that I realized that walking there hadn't hurt very much at all. (as opposed to this morning when walking was... well not impossible, but full of woe.)

800mg of Ibuprofen and my Teva sandals for the win.

It's the horsepill dose, and I know I shouldn't take that much for very long, but apparently 200-600 just wasn't cutting it to take the inflammation down. If I can stay off of it this weekend, maybe the dang thing will heal.

OMG, not very much pain was sooo freaking awesome. I could have danced. But didn't, least I cause more issues. LOL.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
In other other news, I have two new books in my Nook library written by a certain Cantinannite. Tiffz

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
In other news... well, kinda, 'cause it's my feet...

I got up to use the bathroom at work and it was only when I sat down on the commode that I realized that walking there hadn't hurt very much at all. (as opposed to this morning when walking was... well not impossible, but full of woe.)

800mg of Ibuprofen and my Teva sandals for the win.

It's the horsepill dose, and I know I shouldn't take that much for very long, but apparently 200-600 just wasn't cutting it to take the inflammation down. If I can stay off of it this weekend, maybe the dang thing will heal.

OMG, not very much pain was sooo freaking awesome. I could have danced. But didn't, least I cause more issues. LOL.

Good to see you on the mend!

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
I've decided I need to do some betaing to get in editor mode. Who has what ready for another set of eyes? Shorts or first chapters...

Present-tense 3rd person subversive fantasy short about a dragon slayer? About 1200 words.

Unrelated to the WIP with combat on dragonback, of course.

Wouldn't recommend slaying those.

:D

Last edited:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dragonslayer? Poor dragons! Just teasing. I have a story with a leviathan and one character has slain a dragon in that world. I'll rep you my email.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Sigh. This wine maven thing is a reminder of why it's sometimes irritating when the characters start breathing and talking and making demands on the writer. Why couldn't he have been a bibliophile instead? THAT I could have written about easily.

I have a drunk who's a whiskey drinker... never had a drop of whiskey

Whoo another wild Cantia story out in the world. (Be careful of world domination!)

Also I'm always nervous about beta reading for someone. However, this morning I learned I'm pretty good at it. ;)

This calls for the GIANT BANANA OF HAPPINESS!
bigbanana.gif

whoooooo hooooooooooooo! Congrats Tiff, and I thank you for having Cover Art as Avatar so that we all may delight in the deliciousness.

those are the best Asbestos Toe Socks I've ever seen. I greatly desire a pair.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
*peeks in*
Sooo. I have exams coming up but the uni nicely gave me a week off to study. So I will be taking study breaks in here. And after exams I may move back in.
How is everyone?

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Sian!

So I wrote words just now on my blog. 843 words. Might be my longest post yet. But it was a good topic so totally worth it.

the link's in my sig, you know, if you're bored and want to read it, or something like that ;)

Good night Friends! See you sometime in the early AM.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
whoooooo hooooooooooooo! Congrats Tiff, and I thank you for having Cover Art as Avatar so that we all may delight in the deliciousness.

Aww thank you! It's almost definitely overdoing it by using it in my siggy too, but I'll change avatars in a day or two. lol

*peeks in*
Sooo. I have exams coming up but the uni nicely gave me a week off to study. So I will be taking study breaks in here. And after exams I may move back in.
How is everyone?

Long time, no see! :hi:

So I wrote words just now on my blog. 843 words. Might be my longest post yet. But it was a good topic so totally worth it.

I'll check it out! :)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
*peeks in*
How is everyone?

stranger danger!! ;) tee hee!

Aww thank you! It's almost definitely overdoing it by using it in my siggy too, but I'll change avatars in a day or two. lol

you cannot overdo the deliciousnes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.