XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*lets Fen take the heat for my sins. Snags the Winchester boys out of the E-Z Freeze and sprints for the dong garden*

See ya!

Dire. But Dont stay out of the tall dongs. *whistles for the hat raptor*

Whoops! *turns the evil eye to Junely*

Sure, blame Fen. She's evil.

I shall practice my cackle.

Insomnia totally sucks. :( :Hug2:

Mine usually involve some sort of zombies or unidentified monsters that require lots of clever running and assembling of people and weapons. Also, I'm generally hauling my cats around and having to keep track of them. >.>

Cats should be kicking ass Puss in Boots style in dreams.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Whoops! *turns the evil eye to Junely*

*quails under the Evil Eye*

*remembers that Tiffer doesn't know where I live*

*remembers that possession is nine-tenths of the law*

Neener neener neener!

*relents*

Okay, I'll give you the tall one, how does that sound? Just leave me the Bad Boy.

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Oh hey! I thought I was the only one with frequent apocalypse dreams. Mostly the most ridiculous comedic nuclear war dreams, too surreal to even be scary.

I legit have recurring dreams about unbelievably huge Cthulu-esque creatures, too. They're associated with my dreams about tidal waves. Aren't I glad I don't write horror, it would be so derivative.

And we won't even get started on the time I dreamed the Queen became a fascist overnight and I had to flee Canada with a large ziploc bag full of fellow fugitives (about six inches tall each) under my coat...

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Cantina, Saronai. The only normal thing about us is our abnormality.

Midian, very sorry for your loss. My condolences.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
*quails under the Evil Eye*

*remembers that Tiffer doesn't know where I live*

*remembers that possession is nine-tenths of the law*

Neener neener neener!

*relents*

Okay, I'll give you the tall one, how does that sound? Just leave me the Bad Boy.

:tongue

I'll take the angel if it's all the same to you. :)

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I'm new around here

Yay, welcome! :)

Hi all. Been gone a couple weeks. It's been pretty rough for me as I lost a good friend in a motorcycle accident.

Oh man. My deepest sympathies. :Hug2:

Oh hey! I thought I was the only one with frequent apocalypse dreams. Mostly the most ridiculous comedic nuclear war dreams, too surreal to even be scary.

I had a dream the other night that miniature star destroyers were zooming around inside my house blowing things up, while I chased them with a broom. Woke up cursing Lucas. Can't be the first that's happened to.

And we won't even get started on the time I dreamed the Queen became a fascist overnight and I had to flee Canada with a large ziploc bag full of fellow fugitives (about six inches tall each) under my coat...

There's a great story idea there that you should run with :)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com

I legit have recurring dreams about unbelievably huge Cthulu-esque creatures, too. They're associated with my dreams about tidal waves. Aren't I glad I don't write horror, it would be so derivative.

these are pretty much the templates for my dreams....

I have terrifying dreams, then I try and tell people and they laugh! And I'm like I CAN'T SLEEP I'M SO FRAKKING TERRIFIED! and you're laughing?? You horrible person!

And then I silently judge them until the end of time.

I also have dreams that start out in a vehicle on a road, and the road becomes water and I'm just zooming along in rivers of water. Weird.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
This morning I walked several miles and bought something, then I went somewhere else and bought something, then I hiked across a park and bought a beerkit, then I went into a supermarket and bought chocolate in the forms of hot, bars of and cookies. Then I walked home again. After we had a cup of tea we went out to another supermarket and bought fruit and veggies.

I am all shopped out and I didn't even buy a book.

After that all I really want to know is why was Cobra practising his apiary at night?

Also, I am grateful Monday is here, because if it wasn't then I wouldn't be either. Everyday above ground is another success. Although it would be helpful if it came with reading material.

PS Thank you for your poke Bettie. I wrote loadzzz last night.

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
I had a dream the other night that miniature star destroyers were zooming around inside my house blowing things up, while I chased them with a broom. Woke up cursing Lucas. Can't be the first that's happened to.

That's a lot of things, but the first one that springs to mind is "epic".

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
After that all I really want to know is why was Cobra practising his apiary at night?

Basically because the lady providing me bees didn't respond to my two e-mails earlier in the week that Friday and Saturday were completely open. Then Sunday morning I received a "come and git 'em" message. Sadly, I had stuff in DC all day and then a graduation dinner for a family friend, so I didn't get to her place until sunset. By the time CobraMrsFit and I returned to Ye' Olde Ape-E-Airy, it was pitch black.

Many a foul word escaped both our mouths, but we finally got the new hive operational.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
*staggers into thread and collapses*

You can put me out of my misery now. One shot in the back of the head - nice and clean.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
*taps you on shoulder with magic wand and caffeinated sparkles explode everywhere*

You called?

Ooh! you got any non-caffeine perk-me-ups in your magical arsenal?

*staggers into thread and collapses*

You can put me out of my misery now. One shot in the back of the head - nice and clean.

I got a gun and plenty bullets. But you sure shooting somebody else wouldn't help, because I'd be glad to do it (and I'd prefer not to shoot kilt-wearers if I can help it; y'all are awesome!)

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
:) I come to AW to bask in the awesome of the peeps here.

I'm fed up of making 'phone calls to companies who simply don't care. The utter lack of respect I get when informing the post office of their repeated and continuing criminal negligence, the idiots at the passport office who can't even open a file on their computer to give me an update on what is happening with my application...

I'm completely serious in asking this - how the hell does anyone get anything done in the UK when none of the companies or government agencies seem to give a damn about doing anything?

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
:) I come to AW to bask in the awesome of the peeps here.

:D

I'm completely serious in asking this - how the hell does anyone get anything done in the UK when none of the companies or government agencies seem to give a damn about doing anything?

The UK can't take all the blame. Try dealing with the U.S. Social Security Office. Makes you want to punch somebody in the nose.

Ahh, the joys of bureaucracy.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
*sigh* Whiny Gary is especially whiny today. :(

I'm going offline until I can spend more than five seconds without imagining my hands around the throats of the idiots holding everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.